The 2st version of the Wolf twin

Chapter One, Mates:

Scarlett’s P.O.V.

“Sophia! Stop dragging me!!!” I complained to my twin.

“No! We are going to find our MATES TONIGHT!” she shouted.

“Isaac! Can you please tell Sophia to stop dragging me before I trip over her??” I whined to our older brother. I heard Isaac sigh but shouted, “Sophia hurry her up more I hear howls!”

“Isaac!” I whined more knowing he hates when me or Sophia and sometimes both of us whine to him. Howls meant the boys were getting impatient with us girls. I hope I don’t have two mates because I’d have to choose one or let them fight. Isaac had to do that when his mate, Sarah Manley, died getting in between them.

This year he wants to see if he can find his mate or “True Mate”. Here’s the difference the “True Mate” he\she can’t live without each other. Mates just mean your together have pups together than divorce. Urrg! Divorce! What a stupid thing to have!!

Sophia’s P.O.V.

I finish me and Scarlett getting ready. We hate dresses or anything girly. WE are the toughest girls in our high school! I got pulled out of my thought by Scarlett giving me a hug before separating to our places were we will wait for our mates or “True Mates”.

Dane’s P.O.V.

I walked though brushes getting tingled a few times. A saw a girl staring at the moon about 18 years old same age as I. Her Jet black hair cropped caught the wind as I moved closer. Her piercing crystal blue eyes snapped to me coming though the brushes getting stuck again! Her full lips, high cheek bones, straight nose, and pretty much a beautiful face. She was wearing doeskin belly shirt and a pretty short skirt. She has a 6 pack! Not many girls has that, fact. A doeskin strap bag hang on her shoulder.

I bowed my head to her to see if she says “Yes I’ll be your mate,” by a pet. “Ow! That was a shock. My name is….” she nearly spoke but I licked her to tell know her name. Scarlett Nadira, my mate. My “true Mate”! Scarlett and her twin are the toughest girls in our high school.

I formed back to human and ran to unwrap the bag from my ankle grabbing pants with a skirt like thing draped over the area for pups to make. Practiced tribe custom for a mating celebration. She stared me over hiding her blush when it comes to my 8 pack. She is practically drooling over me! Tough, hot, and irresistible!

“I’m Dane Lee Lloyd,” I said scanning my breath over her neck testing if she’s my “True Mate”. She clamps her lips closed blushing trying to hide a moan. She is my “True Mate” not just disposable mate! Taking the tip of my fore finger I pulled her chin near.

I crush her lips against mine, Man, spark flew! I pulled her closer by wrapping my arm around her waist. I nearly bit to claim her as mine, no one else’s when I heard a growl. I helped her shift for her first. I heard a whimper inside her but outside a brave midnight black fur.

‘Mr. Lloyd I say you need to back off my mate.’ though a silverish- white wolf. ‘NO! He came first, he stole my heart first, and besides when I was still human you beat me and my sister to tar.’ She’s brave next to mine jet black furred wolf. ‘Tasked, tasked, tasked. Looks like I’d have to refresh your memory from last time you’ve tangled with me. Pity.’ he thought. I watch her wince in pain on the inside but the brave face outside.

With that I charged and threw him to the ground, not knowing his name. I growled at him when he caused MY BABY to yelp. ‘LEAVE HER ALONE!’ I raged. When I finished with him I had blood on my teeth. I turned to see she was trying to lick it clean.