X Cross My Heart X

Hi, I wanted to read a Wattpad story containing love and voodoo -in a non-creapy way- and couldn't find any!

So I decided to write one.

Tell me if you think this story is worth continuing, or not!

YOU HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!

-Inspired by-

Beauty and the beast

the last scene for Pirates of the Caribbean (YouTube clip *spolier alert*)

the poem on making a promise- Cross my heart

Please read the prologue!!!!

Prologue

To have your life in someone's hands...literally.

To give your heart and soul to someone...literally.

To be a toy to someone...literally.

Greed, it's a sin for a reason. I wanted to be rich. Ever since a child, with mom and dad going to work night and day jobs, with cruel kids labelling you as poor scum, with unpaid bills in our tiny one room apartment.

So when an old lady asked if I wanted riches beyond my wildest dreams!

All in exchange for a lock of my hair.

I took it. Money come our way. My parents got to quit their jobs, I wore expensive clothes, we got a new house- or is mansion a better word for our home.

But that's when the dreams started. The curse couldn't over power me when I'm conscious, but when I sleep, I'm in the hands of children. To them, I'm a new dolly, an expensive dolly, to their mommy's and daddy's.

I'm sold on the black market, exchanging hands.

No one knows my true use. Of course I get bruises after a night of a child tossing and turning while hugging me, or sneaking up late to shovelling ice cream into my closed, sewn lips as well as their own. But it could be worse. If anyone purchased me who knew, knew what my greed had cost me, I'd be in a world of trouble.

I suspect I'm a voodoo doll.

From eleven o'clock at night to nine o'clock, I believe there is a voodoo doll out there with my hair on it. But the rest of the time, I'm certain I'm crazy.

I could easily convince my self of that, in till Dimitri Beaumont.

And he is no ignorant child.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think! I'll upload soon if your intreasted!

Read/Comment/Vote/Fan

Much Love,

SayHolaSunglasses

<3