Chapter VI ~ "Who...Are You In Love With ?"

Previously:

"It's yaoi,a.k.a shounen-ai.You know, two boys, one uke and one seme are-"

"Ok, I got it! Stop already!"interrupted Naruto getting up, still blushing,"S-seme and u-uke?"muttered after.

"Curious about their meaning ?"asked the Uchiha chuckling.

"Huh ?Wh-what are you talking about ?"muttered Naruto,"don't come closer to me!"

~ And so it continues:

"Haven't you heard me ?!"shouted again Naruto,"don't you dare to get closer to me !". Naruto was stressed. Sasuke was just coming closer and Naruto was stepping back. He flinched when suddenly his leg hit something. The bed...

"You bastard..."muttered Naruto. Sasuke just smirked.

"A seme is,"began Sasuke. He took Naruto by his shoulders and pulled him closer.Naruto gulped and turned his head slightly, trying to hide his blush. He slowly pushed Naruto onto the bed.Sasuke pressed his lips against the blonde's,licking Naruto's bottom lip, making his path between his lips into his mouth. Naruto was astonished, he didn't knew what to do, how to react, what to say. Sasuke's tongue was now in Naruto's mouth, tasting it. He started to lightly bit his tongue, which made Naruto's eyes more widened. His face was extremely red. Sasuke could continue the kssing, but he knew Naruto needed a break for air,"the dominant one, and the uke is,"continued Sasuke. Naruto was breathing deeply.Sasuke simply started to kiss Naruto's neck, making him moan pretty loud,by biting his soft spot,"...you."finished the raven haired boy. In one second, Sasuke's mouth was now at Naruto's ear. He softly bit it,"Who... are you in love with ?"asked Sasuke. Naruto flinched and he widened his eyes. He couldn't find his voice right now, so he shook his head as a "no". 

"No one?"asked Sasuke staring into Naruto's eyes. 

"W-well... I...i think i may like s-someone.."replied Naruto, blushing slightly. A faint smile appeared on Sasuke's face. Once again, Sasuke gently kissed Naruto's lips...

*

"Okay everybody !Time for the ten laps of running around the basketball court.You have to finish them in ten minutes!"

"Yes Gai-sensei! But! Why don't we finish them in 6 minutes?!"

"Oh,my youthful student,Lee!Good idea! Finish them in 5 minutes!"

"Yes, sir!". Everybody sighed. The gym teacher, Gai, and his favourite and "youthful" student, Rock Lee, are always... ALWAYS imagining the impossible... for the other students. Everyone, I mean, the boys, have to do ten laps of running around the basketball court, while the girls are sitting on the bench and gossip. Everytime the boys had to run, Naruto,Shikamaru,Sai and Choji were the slowest. The fastest was,obviously, Rock Lee. Kiba, Neji and Sasuke were behind Lee. Naruto had to endure Sai's endless questions and teasing, Choji's need for food, and Shikamaru's complains. 

"Naruto-kun ?"called Sai.

"Sai, since when you're putting "-kun" at the end of my name ?"asked Naruto puzzled.

"Nevermind that. I just wanted to say that your shoelace on your left leg is untied, and you are kinda... running like a girl."

"W-WHAT?!"shouted Naruto,"like you're the one to talk!",Naruto stopped for a few seconds and tied his shoelace. He took a deep breath and started running again. Faster. And more faster, until he was in the same place with Lee. Even if he sucks at physical abilities... he doesn't give up.

"Oh, Naruto-kun!"noticed Lee.

"Since when you're putting "-kun" at the end of my name, too ...?"asked,again, Naruto rolling his eyes.

"Hmm, since we've first met!Didn't you noticed it ?"

"Well..no, it's not like it's something extremely important to me, you kno-"

"Oh! I see! You're also putting up a race right now, don't you !"interrupted Lee. He became more excited and his body was full of energy,"Well let's race! Gai-sensei! Can everybody race ?!"shouted Lee.

"Oh, no, Lee, I didn't mean that! Hey, y-you listening  to me?!L-Lee-"

"Yes, of course! The race is full of excitement, joy and youth!Come here, everyone!This is the point from where you're starting!"replied Gai. "Oh fuck.." thought Naruto.He sighed heavily, walking to the start place. Everyone was looking at him like this race was his fault...and it kinda was.

*

The boy sighed heavily and let himself fall on the bench. He drank from the water bottle like it was some magic elixir, and then sighed again.

"Oi,Naruto, move aside, I wanna sit"suddenly said one boy. Naruto moved aside, and the other boy sat down drinking,too,from his water bottle,"oh,man... that race was so troublesome."continued he.

"S-shikamaru, you pretty much didn't run.."commented Naruto, rolling his eyes. Shikamaru sighed and then got up. Naruto placed his head between his hands. He started thinking.Accidentally, he remembered what happened yesterday at Sasuke's. "Who... are you in love with ?","No one? ","The dominant one," ,"...you." were the sentences that Naruto's mind were processing. He slightly blushed as he remembered how Sasuke kissed him, so he shook his head. He noticed that the locker room was empty, so he quickly changed himself into his clothes and walked home.

*

Sasuke was standing in front of the TV, eating from a bag of chips. Suddenly, his older brother was placed besides him. His hand was now in the bag of chips, stealing some from his younger brother. 

"Hey!... Where are you going ?"asked the little brother irritated, shoving Itachi's hand from his bag of chips. 

"Im meeting Sakura,"replied Itachi,fulling his mouth with the stolen chips,"I'm waiting for her to come right now."

"You know...I thought you knew this, you should be the one to go pick her up."replied Sasuke irritated.

"Yes,but she wanted to come her because she left some of her clothes here... "said Itachi,fixing his sight on the TV.

"Some of her clothes, huh?.."lightly chuckled the little brother. As soon as he heard knocks from the front door, Itachi got up from the couch. Sasuke saw Sakura entering the house. His mind suddenly "twitched", and walked to Sakura.

"You're not coming to Ino's party ?"asked Sasuke.

"Oh,  I forgot to tell you. No,i'm not, tonight i'm going out with Itachi-kun..."replied Sakura, putting a warm smile on her face. Sasuke shook his head and walked back to the TV, closing it. He climbed the stairs and walked to his room, starting to prepare himself for the party.

*

"Okay...Naruto.."sighed the woman. She sat besides her son, holding his hand and looking in his eyes,"since you're going to a party were you're gonna drink, and there will be girls-"

"Mom, i've been to a party before. No need to worry."interrupted Naruto. Kushina cleared her throat, and then continued:

"Listen here clearly, boy. No drugs. Don't get too much drink, you have to come home. But don't come home alone, use a taxi." 

"Why can't i drink if i'm going to take a taxi ?..."thought the blonde boy to himself."Mom, I know."

"And the most important... no sex. Don't left a girl pregnant. YOU ARE STILL TOO YOUNG!"finished Kushina, looking at her so-beloved-son. She had a playful look in her eyes,as soon as her son blushed at the hearing of those words,"you don't have to answer, i just wanted you to know. That's all, have fun and take care!"continued Kushina, giggling. She kissed her son on the cheek and left the room, leaving behind her a blushing and irritated Naruto.