Everything About You (Niall Imagine ~ Romantic)

1,162 words

This is for Shelley :) Hope you like it, and thanks for the request! :D <3 ~Bella xxx)

You woke up to someone pecking your lips. You opened your eyes to see that it was your boyfriend of 3 years, Niall.

"Good morning beautiful." He said before pecking you softly on the lips again. You smiled into the kiss.

"Morning Nialler." You said back after he pulled away.

"You have to get up babe, we have someplace to be. Get dressed and I'll meet you downstairs in 20 minutes. Okay?" He said sitting up on the bed.

You sat up and nodded. He went downstairs and you got up to put on something to wear. You looked at your phone and saw you had 7 new text messages and 3 missed calls. All of the text messages were birthday wishes to you.

Then it hit you, it's your birthday today. Then it hit you again, Niall didn't even say anything about it? You felt a little hurt but ignored it, you were sure he will mention it downstairs.

You threw on a pair of nice denim jeans and a pretty blue blouse. You straightened your hair and applied light makeup. You slipped on your blue sandals and headed downstairs.

"SURPRISE!!!!" Everybody you knew yelled out. All of you and Niall's friends and family were there.

A big smile grew on your face when you saw Niall coming towards you.

"Happy birthday sweetheart. You didn't think I forgot did you?" He said with a smirk.

"You completely surprised me, I honestly had no idea! Did you do all this?" You asked gesturing towards the rest of the surprise party.

"Just for you Shelley." He said leaning in. He pecked a kiss on the tip of your nose and you giggled.

You wrapped your arms around his waist and hugged him tightly. "Thank you Niall, you're the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for!"

He hugged you back and whispered into your ear. "I would do anything for you baby girl. I love you so much."

You kissed him on the lips passionately and he kissed you back.

You both pulled back and your foreheads were touching. "I have another surprise." He said while unwrapping his arms around you.

"Another!?" You said, still shocked from the surprise party.

"Yup! Go sit on the couch. I'll be back." Before you could say anything he was already running up the stairs.

You sat down on the couch and waited for him to get back.

When he came back he had his guitar in his hand. He came over in front of the couch and then whistled.

"Can I have everyone's attention please?" He shouted. Everybody turned their heads towards Niall, giving him their full attention.

"Thank you." He said sitting down on a stool. He positioned the guitar on his lap and placed his hands in the right places. "I wrote a song for my lovely girlfriend, who is turning 23 today, my Shelley. Who is sitting right here on the couch." He said pointing towards you. You blushed and he continued. "Shelley, I love you so much and I can easily say you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Happy birthday sweetheart. This one is for you." He said while adjusting the guitar again.

"You know I've always got your back girl, so let me be the one you come running to, running to, r-r-running. I said it's just matter of fact girl. You just call my name, I'll be coming through, coming through, I'll be coming.

On the other side of the world, it don't matter I'll be there in two, I'll be there in two, I'll be there in two. I still feel it every time. It's just something that you do. Now ask me why I want to.

It's everything about you, you, you. Everything that you do, do, do. From the way that we touch baby. To the way that you kiss on me. It's everything about you, you, you. The way you make me feel new, new, new. Like every party it's just us two. And there's nothing I could point to. It's everything about you, you, you. Everything about you, you, you. It's everything that you do, do, do. It's everything about you.

Yes I like the way you smile with your eyes. Other guys see it don't realize that it's my, my loving. There's something about your laugh that makes me wanna have to. There's nothing funny so we laugh at n-n-nothing.

Every minute's like our last so, let's just take it real slow. Forget about the clock, that's t-t-ticking.

I still feel it every time. It's just something that you do. Now ask me why I want to.

It's everything about you, you, you. Everything that you do, do, do. From the way that we touch baby. To the way that you kiss on me. It's everything about you, you, you. The way you make it feel new, new, new. Like every party is just us two. And there's nothing I could point to. It's everything about you, you, you. Everything about you, you, you. It's everything that you do, do, do. It's everything about you.

And you have always been the only one I wanted, and I wanted you to know without I can't face it. All we wanna have it fun, but they're saying we're too young, let 'em say what they want.

It's everything about you, you, you. Everything that you do, do, do. From the way that we touch baby. To the way that you kiss on me. It's everything about you, you, you. The way you make it feel new, new, new. Like every party is just us two. And there's nothing I could point to. It's everything about you, you, you. Everything about you, you, you. It's everything that you do, do, do. It's everything about you."

He didn't take his eyes off of you through the entire song. You felt tears brimming your waterline once he stopped strumming the chords. It was so sweet of Niall to write a song for you and sing it in front of everyone for your birthday.

You ran up to him and kissed him.

"Niall I love you so much. You really made this the best birthday ever!" You said while wiping away the tear that escaped your eye.

"I meant every word. I love you too Shelley." Everybody in the room awed and you all went to cut the cake.

(A/N- AWWWW, how cuteeee!! Haha, hope you liked it Shelley! Everybody leave comments. I need critique to keep me going! I've been on a roll lately with romantic imagines. Quite proud of myself. I don't do too many of those, it's usually dirty because I usually get dirty requests... you thirsty mofos. HAHA jk! Love youuuuu! Please comment, vote, and fan? Thanks lovelies!! :D <3 ~Bella xxxxxxxxx)