Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

We left Gale's house and started to walk towards the fence the barricade's District 12 from the outside world.  While walking Katniss told me stories about her little sister Prim.

"For her birthday I gave her a goat that nobody wanted. But she grew to love it. She also as a cat named Buttercup. I hate that damn cat."

Gale and I bothed laughed.

"I have two younger siblings. My little brother, Runyon, he is 5. And then my little sister, Eunia, she is 7. Living on a farm with a bunch of animals they both are in love with animals."

 "Prim would love that."

"Why don't you bring her down sometime?" I asked "But I have to warn you sooner is better than later. Business isn't doing so well and my parents are thinking about moving."

"Ug that sucks man", Gale said while giving me a little pat on the back, "If you need me I'm here."

This is what makes Gale my best friend.  He is always there for you.  Especially during the hard time.

"Thanks Magnus!" Katniss said. "I will bring her down soon."

I was looking at Katniss and about to say something but suddenly we stopped.

"This is our stop" Gale said.

"Welcome to the outside world" Katniss said.

Looking past the fast I saw so much life... and so much green. I formed a big smile.