Chapter 3: Dream?

"Ekk! I got a cut on my arm!" A little girl screamed. Her cute white dress, now stained in fresh blood.

Is that me? Why am I there? What am I doing there?

Suddenly, a little boy came through a door and into the room.

"Your bleeding... it's white. It's not red. Why's it not red?" He asked, with wonderous eyes.

"It is white..." She suddenley started crying.

"It's ok! I'll help you!" He said, running out of the room, then returning not a minute later with a wet rag and band-aids.

Who's he? What happened?

"Please, sit on the ground so I can help you." He kindly said.

The little girl plopped herself right down.

The boy sat down next to her, and started wiping up the wound. It was a small cut, about half an inch long. He put a red band-aid to cover up the newley cleaned wound.

"There! All better now?" He asked.

Where is this? When is this? 

"Yes. Thank you." The girl bowed."I like your shirt. It's a... a pretty color." She said, remarking the red sweater the boy wore.

Well, I guess it is a pretty color but...it makes me feel... ... uneasy... ... ...

"Oh, thank you!" The boy said. 

"I'm leaving now. Goodbye. By the way, there are people covered in red in the next room over. The color's pretty but..." The girl walked out of the room, never finishing the sentence.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey wonderful readers! How'd you like this chapter? I didn't like it that much...meh. It's Makka's dream. In the next chapter, she wakes up. I'll be trying to make chapter 4 long, so wait a while for it to be posted! Thanks!