Part one.

Part 1:

"Don't speak, don't move." My mum whispered to me.

"Why mommy?" I said. All she did or could do was put her finger to her lip closed the door and left. I was sleeping before all this happened. I woke up to glass breaking, my mum ran into my room picked me up and took me to this area in her closet closed the door and left. I was quiet I wrapped my arms around my legs and hold them close to me and closed my eyes. I'm scared, I didn't know what was happening. Was it hide and seek? The door opened and there was a shot and blood. I lost my mum. The only person left in my life who cared about me. I jolted up from the memory. I crawled out of bed looked at the time and moaned. Monday morning and I only had twenty minutes to get ready and leave for school. I looked in the mirror. The image was horrible, my shoulder length brown hair was in my face, my make-up I forgot to take off was all smeared and it looked like I have cried. I ran to my bathroom, and hopped in the shower. Once, I got out, I ran to my closet. I put on my black skinny jeans, purple converse, and my Escape The Fate short sleeve top. I applied black eyeliner, mascara, put my hair in a messy bun grabbed my phone and bag closed my bedroom door and headed downstairs.

"Morning." Said Molly. I signed back morning. Molly is my adopted mother, John my adopted father and me I am mute. My name is Amber, after I lost the most important person in my life. After I lost my mum, I cared for no one. I thought never speaking again will keep me away from everything and I am right. I grabbed an apple, and a water bottle. I hugged Molly and John and left. It was chilly when I got outside but I did not mind because It is always like that in the morning. I went to my car got in and drove to Taylor's house. Taylor is the only person who talks to me and signs back. He understands why I am mute, he was mute also for a reason I yet to know. But now he talks, we have been friends for five years, ever since we were eleven. Taylor is only a month older than me, we both are juniors he has every class with me. He has brown hair darker than mine, he is eight inches taller than me, so he is six-foot two, has green eyes, they were ice-cold gray. When I pulled up to his driveway I honked once and he came out. I signed 'Look tired. Did you sleep?' He signed right back 'only a little'.Right then I gave him the 'I'm sorry look.' He climbed into the passenger side and I drove off. I decided to go to the lake because, Taylor was asleep and I really did not want to go to school. I am the outcast. When I got there I pulled out the sheet I always keep in the trunk. Laid it out and sat down. I woke Taylor up and he joined me no questions asked. Around lunch I will go to school but till then I am going to relax.