Soulless 1

Akina's POV: 

It had been a month since we arrived here and I have noticed that Zero is spending more time with little miss childhood than her girlfriend. So everytime he talks to me or tries to make a move to me, I just ignore him. Then after that he goes straight to Miwa and asked what is my problem, then she tries to flirt with him by touching his arms or where ever. So right now, I'm so angry. Let's just wait until, I get full and do something about it.

"Something wrong Amia?" It was Krystal's voice. She's a new friend of ours, she's a pureblood a close friend of the Kurans. 

"Nothing." I said with disgust while I violently stabbed the food infront of me with the fork before putting it in my mouth.

"It seems like there is." Kathryn says as she looks at me with disbelief.

"I said there isn't right." I told them, doing the same thing again.

"Zero and Miwa again?" Daniel asked. Jackpot! Nice! I just rolled my eyes and looked the other way.

"Bingo!" Yuuki said chuckling.

"Whatever." I said throwing a lettuce at her.

"Hey! Some people can't eat food like this, so stop wasting it, Ok?" Cheyenne said as she throws it back to me but I dodged it, leaving the lettuce at the floor behind me.

"Mrs. Swann! Stop playing with food, now pick up the lettuce you just threw. Do you know how many kids doesn't eat normally? Shame you." Mam Karla shouted as she come near our table and glares at Cheyenne. Obviously they were all trying to stop their laughter. I wasn't one of them, I didn't had the energy to laugh.

"Yes Mam." Cheyenne answered all flusterred. Then Mam Karla left. Cheyenne shot me a look of annoyance.

"Thanks for the lecture Akina." she said picking the lettuce up and throwing it at my plate. I just chuckled.

"Sorry." I sheepishly said.

"Save it. Looks who's coming, it's the boyfriend and the boyfriend stealer." Cheyenne said pointing out at the two vampires coming straight us. 

"Great, just great. Just what I needed the most." I whispered with sarcasm. Then the others giggled.

"What are you guys giggling about?" Miwa asked as she sits infront of me and Zero sits beside me.

"Nothing." Kathryn smirks and looks at me.

"Tch." I expressed and rolled my eyes.

"Someone's cranky? What happened?" Zero asks as he tries to sling his arm around me. but before he could, I stood up and brought my food with me.

"I'm full, if you guys need me I'll be looking for Lorena and Louven, I need to discuss something with them." I said walking away from our table. I felt that Yuuki was following me. 

I even heard Zero asked Yuuki what's my problem. But Yuuki just answered, "You really have no idea, don't you?".

I really looked for Lorena and Louven, but I ended up seeing Lorena with Hanabusa, ofcourse that guy's on the move, he has been looking forward for it the whole year, just to spent time with Lorena, then I went to look for Louven, then again I ended up witnessing him kissing with Arisa-san. Great! 

"Ugghh!" I exclaimed slouching at the university's bench, Yuuki sat beside me.

"Why can't you just tell him what you're problem is already?" she asked being more concerened.

"No. I want him to realize what he's doing. He spends more time with Miwa than me. I'm the girlfriend not her." I complained.

"Amia, you should understand. They haven't seen each other in years. So if you're at Zero's place what would you do? Would you just ignore your childhood friend like you two didn't have anything that happened in the past?" Yuuki asked. I know that, but he barely made time for me.