Chapter 2

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"Ugh!" I groaned rolling out of bed. I looked at the time- 6:57 "Shit!" I instantly got up took a really quick shower and threw on some clothes. I went in the hallway, ran to Tays room and banged on the door.

"WAKE UP!"
I can't be late again.
"I'll see you at school!" I said running out the door to my car.

I parked my car and arrived just in time. I had about 5 minutes to make it to class. "Hey Layla"

I turned around and saw a girl that'd I'd never met in my life. I waved at her gently and very confused. As I turned back around making my way to class I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Aye, watch where your g-" I basically choked on my sentence when I saw this hot one in front of me. Half of these girls in school couldn't compare to her.

"Hi .. I'm Layla" I said giving her a smirk. I'll have her by the end of the week.
"Or you can just call me lay." I reached my hand out for her to shake it.
"Ash" she said ignoring my hand gesture.

"Short for Ashley, Ashlyn?"

"Just Ash." She said very bluntly.
"Goodbye" she turned and walked away. hmm, hard to get? I'm not very good at this game, but this one I'll make sure of it that I win.

__________________________

"Can someone tell me what X equals? Ms. Roberts?"

"Uh...2?"

"Perhaps you should spend some more time in class then maybe you could get one correct" I don't see the point of any of this. I'm going to get a basketball scholarship and go to the wnba. All I need is basketball and girls.

"How nice of you to join us, Ms. Leatherwood?"

"Yes." A girl said walking in the door. Ash.. Wait did she change ? Who cares, she's still sexy as fuck.

"Please take a seat." Luckily there was one open , right next to me.

"Hey" I leaned over and whispered close to her ear.

She looked over at me and bit her lip.. damn that was so sexy. "Ash right?"

"Um, no that's my sister."

Twins. Even better.
"My mistake, then I guess we've never met. I'm Layla or lay."
"I'm available" she winked at me then continued to listen to the teacher.

This should be easy.  I smiled to myself. 

"Attention all JROTC students, please make your way to the cafeteria" Class was over, It was only first period and I was already ready to get the hell out of this place. As I was picking up my stuff to leave I saw Ash's sister about to leave the room, I slightly jogged over to her and got in front of her. 

"So.. what's your real name?" I looked her up and down and bit my lip.

"Alex" She chuckled.

"Pretty, I met your sister earlier. Twins?"

"Nope, we just look exactly alike and born on the exact same day" She said in a sarcastic tone.

"Funny. We should hang out sometimes"

"Are you asking me out?" She said slightly smiling and crossing her arms.

"Lets take it slow first, then we'll see about dating" I lied.

"Call me" 

She then took my phone and added her contact information. One down, one to go. A threesome with twins.. there's a first for everything. This should be fun.