The reaction

I want to give this chapter to a very close friend of mine, I lobe her so much my rock , Emna EmnaAmdOni

"so it was that prick top, I'm going to put him in the ground , ten feet into the ground that is........where is he .......doesn't matter, he will be in your house at some point tonight" he says in a fury and grabs her heading for the car as he shouting into their mom they had to go and do something.

getting rushed into the car ________ begins to cry " please don't hurt him he's just going through a hard time right now " jay pressed harder on the gas which makes the car whizz faster " I don't care what he has gone through, there is no reason in this world to hurt you , top..., top of a coffin more like it " jay says as he is driving crazy through the traffic until he comes to a pile up because of a car accident that was further on up in the road. This is where _______ seen a text message from dae that reads.......

so, I was just thinking of what top was saying, he said something on why would i love you, I'm confused on my that dick said that since it was a fake marriage , thinking of you and don't worry about him , I'm always here for you

Meanwhile back at Big Bangs villa

Top was first to get home after practice sitting in the living room with a smug look on his face as if he was happy with himself. Gd , tae and riri walk in, but what they don't know is that the hall is the only room that looked the same when they left. while they were in YG , Top came home and done a numerous of things to the house. Top had taken all of Gd,s clothes and poured them into the swimming pool with a couple of buckets of bright yellow dye, also in his bedroom and all their bedrooms he sprayed painted what he called them in the studio, he smashed mirrors, cups , glasses , plates , they were scattered all over the floors . All their pillows and blankets were cut with the feathers stuck to honey that was covered in all areas of the house. Lamps, laptops devices , TVs , everything was trashed. if you can think of if it, he did it, destroying everything

Top takes a sip of his ice cold drink as he hears the door open and begins to become excited, as dae walks into the room with Top, his eyes appeared on the mess. Gd goes up to his bedroom as tae goes to the downstairs bathroom. " top, top, what's this " dae says stuttering as he is looking around the room in horror as his happy smile peeled off his face. " what, whats is it dae? what's wrong?" top says becoming cocky. " what is it are you serious , you destroyed  the downstairs" dae says becoming choked up in disbelief " downstairs?" top says as if he was asking a question " not just downstairs , let's just say every room in the house"

Dae quickly thinks of his room which he then doesn't answer top and as quick as a flash , runs to his bedroom to find it destroyed  and the words "UGLY" written on the wall with the spray paint as he sits down onto what was left of his bed he hears GD scream at that  same moment he receives a message......

am...what....i guess he made it sound like we were in a relationship but we aren't, he just tried to make me sound obsessed with him..... dae I'm scared jay is coming to the house .....

just as she sent it her phone went dead, she was planning to write a second message explaining that jay is on his way to see top. after a moment dae hears tae coming out from the bathroom yelling " you bastard"

top looks up at him as he sets down his glass with an evil smirk on his face " meee....a bastard" he laughs " ill  kill you"  tae screams as he begins to run towards him lifting what was left of the table lamp that was on the floor into his hand getting ready to hit top with it. he swings it high in the air and furiously makes it come crashing onto the couch, just before top jumps up to dodge it turning him back to the door to face tae " is that the best your we baby muscles can do?" top screeches as he begins to become crazy.

thump, Gd came in behind top and connected a painting that was hanging in the hall over the back of his head. Top fell onto the ground for when Gd lays his boot into his stomach winding him. Again , again and again, Gd keep on thrusting  his boot into his stomach until top started laughing , but that laughter was not  normal it was more like a saccadic pyco cackling with madness. " you have truly lost it, this time, haven't you ?" Gd says as his face was scrunched up with angry " you filthy bastard , you think you can get away with this"

tae takes the lamp and crashes it into his side. Dae comes running in

" stoppppppp!!!!!!"  tae had the lamp high being ready to smack it against top head when he heard dae, he stops and drops it onto the group " this fucker needs to pay for what he's done" gd says as he looks behind him to see dae shake as he was becoming closer " yes he does but not in this way, he's making you turn into monsters like him"

Gd takes a seat on the edge of the sofa as he places  his head into his hands saying " then what shall we do then?". we kick him out of big bang , we ring teddy and get his contract terminated, because I'm sick of this to" GD pauses for a moment in his own thoughts  as tae was getting more angry. " fine well do that, I'm not staying here with him tonight tho" dae replies well stay in that hotel that panda went to"

tae calms down and agrees. They get up and walk to the door as GD shouts back were not done with u yet" quickly they get into their car and drive off. top gets up and runs to the door screaming " what do you think I'm finished" his voice could be heard for a mile around the whole villa it was that loud, but as soon as the car left a different one came in , he couldn't see who was driving in a mad rage until they stepped out of the car which he then begins to smirk

" you......you motherfucker" jay screams as he charges strait for top and with the most frightful punch, he hits top in between his eyes making him floor to the ground

okay guys next chapter is the best one yet the final chapter of book 1 , I'm so excited myself , thank you for all your great support in your comments and your votes it truly made me want to write this quicker, this time , I love you all thanks for reading so far up to now. Friday will be the day the last chapter will go up

I thought I would be fun if I posted my old book cover when I started this book 5 months ago , let me know what yous think of it

How bad was that , then it moved to .....

Still bad Hahha , then I changed it to the one it is now ha

And yes 50 shades of Big Bang was called tops reflection of perfection to start of with ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ