Liam Payne Dirty Imagine Request -MiaLiz

Me and liam have been fighting all week it all started when his old friend Ashley came too visit. Don't even get me started on that slut. "Liam you're so hilarious!" That annoying voice snorted out from outside. She never fucking leaves! I get up and walk outside too find Ashley making out with liam. "Babe it- its not what it looks like!" Liam exclaimed pulling away. "THAN WHAT THE HELL AM I LOOKING AT?" I questioned with tears filling my eyes. "Face it whore he likes me." That bitch Ashley said. I shook my head and ran inside to pack my stuff , I can't be here with a two timer! For all i know they could have had sex while I was at my part time job. "Babe please let me explain." Liam huffed as he walked through the door. I slammed my shit down and turned towards him "explain what? How you kiss other girls behind my back!?" I exclaimed tears falling down my face. "Mia I didn't even kiss her! IF YOU FUCKING LISTEN TO ME FOR GOD DAMN MINUTE YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND!" He exclaimed raising his voice. "Liam don't fucking raise your voice with me." I hissed. "Well how else are you going tolisten?" He questioned with venom. "You can go back to kissing that whore now." I stated and continued packing. "I don't want her." He breathed out and pushed me against the wall his beautiful brown eyes Turing to coal black. "I want you." He stated and smashed his lips on mine. After a few seconds I kissed back and things got pretty heated. "You're so beautiful." Liam panted as he pulled away to catch his breath. "Prove you love me." I stated. He bit his lip and laid me on the bed and slowly began undressing me. "I'll be gentle." He whispered as he striped me and began going closer and closer to my vagina. My breath hitched when he began licking. "Faster." I cried as licked all over my clit. I was just about too cum when he pulled away making me pout. "Why'd you stop?" I questioned. "Shh." He cooed as he began sucking my nipple making me moan. "I'm going to make sweet , sweet love too you." He whispered seductively in my ear as be shoved his 10 inch dick in me and slowly went in and out. "I love you." I breathed as he made long and sweet love to me. "I love you too babe I would never cheat on you." He moaned out as he kissed my neck steadily keeping a slow pace. We both came at the same time and fell on the bed slowly panting "best love sex ever." "Ever." He stated and I slowly began too drift off.

A/n: I hope you like :)