Doctor Who- Teal Colored Eyes

Hello my fellow readers and/or writers! This is my first work so I don't know how it has turned out. I am hoping that you reader/s like it! I've been wanting to write about this character who's been developing in my head for a while now. If I write more fics (DW or not) she might show or even be the main character. i don't know yet! So I hope you enjoy reading and give me feedback, good or bad.

~*~*~*

Ivory rolled over in her restless sleep. The gift of rest didn't make it to her most nights, so this wasn't new. She hasn't had a good night sleep in God knows how long.

Ivory woke with a start. A deep feeling of emptiness filled her as her dream slipped away. She rubbed her face to wake her up, and realized she was crying. Crying? Ivory Bradbury never, ever cries. She wiped the tears away and sat up.

Her head swam. Once it cleared she swung her legs over the edge of her small twin bed and felt the cold air wash over the rest of her feverishly hot body.

"Ngh. Ah!" Ivory groaned. It felt like her head was splitting open. She was sure someone had just stabbed her temples. She dug her toes into the soft rug under her feet and clung to the sheets for dear life as to not fall over. Images of her past dream flashed in her mind. Running. Running so fast through what seemed to be a dark, dense forest. She couldn't tell. It was too blurry. Ivory's body started shaking and shivering. She lost control and fell her bed face first onto the carpet. The images blurred into iblivion. Her headache started residing. God, she thought. These things are getting so frequent it seems I can hardly get a glass of water without practically having a seizure.

Ivory got up of the floor with a grunt. She had hit her head (as well as every other part of her) on the floor pretty hard.

Knowing sleep had abandoned her and would probably not come back for the rest of the night, Ivory trudged downstairs to make a cup of coffee. She groaned inwardly. Making coffee always took too long. coffee was one of the only things that seemed to calm Ivory down. as it brewed, Ivory decided to fill the gap with an exercise her psychologist told her to use. She flew to her old laptop and pulled up Word. she began to type.

My name is Ivory Bradbury. I am 17 3/4 years old. I have Teal green eyes and jet black hair. I am 5' 7". I weigh 140 lbs. I have lived alone for 4 years. I have just recently been sent home from a hospital to my "pare-

She couldn't do it. She couldn't take it anymore. Ivory burst into uncontrollable sobs. her body started shaking. she hears voices calling to her. Her Mother, Father, baby Jane who she loved to dearly.No, she tells herself. They aren't real! They're dead! They aren't REAL!!

Now she's talking out loud. Screaming. Hugging herself to block out the memories of that horrible, horrible,day. Suddenly someone is there. Holding her. A woman. Her voice is so familiar. Whispering comforting things to her. Who is this? She vaguely makes out that the woman is blond, soft, warm. There is also a man standing behind her. Tall, thin, wearing a suit maybe. Its hard to tell as she is quickly slipping out of conciousness. Black surrounds her vision and her mind calms. The last thing she remembers before slumping into the woman's arms is,

Rose.

~*~*~*

Hello again! i know for those of you who DID like it, i know its kind of a cliffhanger. Sorry, im mean. i dont know if i will continue this story or not. if i do, this is kind of a prologue chapter. i need feedback though. im not confident a writer to believe only in what i think about the story is enough. so dont be a ghost reader!

~genni