Chapter 19: Falling for Emma

I am going to start his point of view from the morning.
______________
Luke's P.O.V

I opened my eyes slowly to the light shining through my window. Yeasterday was a complete mess. Me and Emma were talking until my mom barged in like some navy solder and practlley kicked her out. Oh course I declined and got into an argument with her but by the time the argument was over Emma was gone. Then right after my mom got a call from dad and she left. So much for family time.

I sat up slowly and slowly batting my eyes trying to get used to the light. I started to lay back down to go back to sleep but right when I got nice and comfy my stupid phone rang "ugh" I grouped setting up again. I grabbed my phone "what do you want?" I asked a bit oh anger in my voice. "Wow, there tiger. Sorry to wake you up from your buity sleep, but you need to come over now" said marija in a strict voice. "Why? What's wrong? Is it Emma!" I said fast jumping out of my bed almost falling. Oh no if Emma gets hurt, I don't know what all do. I think I was falling for her. "No,no,no, she's fine. Just come. Now." She said. I took a deep breath, thank God she isn't hurt. But why did I have to come over? But before I could ask marija rudly hung up. "Hello,marija?" I said in a dumb voice. I turned my phone off and grabbed some clothes from my dresser. I put on a plane t shirt and some jeans. I walked out of my house and locked the door. I jumped into my car and drove off. I only knew we're marija lives because when Emma was kidnapped she had me come over to go through people who could have taken her. I turned on the radio and sang along to the song "MY HOUSE" by the time the song ended I was pulling up to marijas apartment building. I parked and walked up to her apartment. I knocked and after a few seconds marija opened the door with her phone in her hand and some toast in her mouth. "Hi" Is all she could say with out dropping her toast. She stepped back and took her toast out of her mouth. "Hey, would you be a deer and give that towel to Emma. Just knock on the door. Thanks" said marija walking back to eating her toast and texting in the kitchen. I grabbed the towel from the table and walked to the closed door. I knocked a few times and waited for something to happen. "Oh thank God marija, I'm freezing! " said Emma angry as she opened the door and peaked out her head. Her eyes went wide as she saw that it was not her best friend but me. She gulped and I desited to speak first. "Um, hi" I said softly scratching the back of my neck because I was a bit nervous suddenly. "Um, hi do you have my towel? " she asked softly. "Oh ya, sorry" I said handing her the white fluffy towel. She grabbed it and Insted of shutting the door in my face she just stud there and looked at me. "What are you doing here?" She asked in a straight voice. "I came by to um, to say sorry for my mom and you know." I said a bit nervous again. Thinking about yesterday and how rude my mom was and the night before when I put my arm around emma.
"Ya, um, okay, I'm going to shut the door" She said shutting the door in my face suddenly. I didn't move I just stud there, list in thought. Suddnly I realised this was wired, standing here. So I was about to move when the door opened suddenly. Emma steamed suprised I was still here. She walked past me and walked into the kitchen were marija was. I waited a few seconds tell I walked out to see why I was here. But before I could say anything marija was out the door and Emma looked annoyed and a bit shocked.

The time when Emma is punching the bag

Emma started to punch the bag hard she must be angry or stressed. "Emma, I don't need a break" I said standing up walking up to Emma. She seemed as if she wanted to say something but at the same time she didn't. "Look, I'm happy you know my secret, because man I've wanted to tell you for a wile now, I'm just upset that I dint tell you marija did, because yes I admit I may have a small thing for you Lu," She started to say supper fast. I could tell she couldn't stop. I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard her say I admit I may have a small think for you after I heard that I knew she felt the same at as me. Which made me snap. I just couldn't hold it anymore. I Suddnly pulled Emma toward me and stoped her in her sentience by my lips touching her lips. I thought she would pull away suddenly, but I was wrong. She kissed me hard back. It lasted what felt like hours, and I loved every second of it. I have never felt anything like this before.
--------------------------------------------
HAPPY EASTER EVEYONE!
🐥🐣🐥🐣🐥🐣🐥🐣🐥🐣🐥🐣🐥🐣🐥🐣🐥🐣🐥🐣🐥🐣🐥🐣🐥🐣
Hey Eveyone! Hope you all had an awesome day. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. What did you think of Luke's point of view. Also please vote and comment to let me know what you think and what should happen next.
Thanks:
Melanie