CHPT1 New day sucked!

Chapter 1

" Skylar Dronoye, wake up, I don't want you to be late at your first day of school! hurry up, would ya?!"

My Aunts squeaky voice made me jumped out of the bed, falling on my poor butt and it hurts like hell.

I got off the floor slowly and walked to my bathroom to take a shower. After, I blow dried my long hair that reached to my butt, I brushed my hair as it drop Waverly behind my shoulders. I decided to straighten it so that it wont get fizzy after a while. I went inside my bedroom to my closet, taking out cloths and dropping them on the floor (my room are one of the place you don't want to see when you come to my house). I found a grey short-sleeved top with words on it that says IF YOU R A WINNER THEN BIT SOME BUTT OFF! I smiled then try it on. The top reached above my waist and my boobs were kinda tight at the top but I didn't have much time to change, so I took a black skinny jeans and wore it.

" Oh shit! I have to do my makeup," I said, quickly getting out my makeup box. I took a mascara and brush it on my eyebrow then I took a blusher and put it on my cheeks. I took a few minutes of finishing touches then took my hand bag and hurried downstairs for breakfast.

" OH, Sky! here, eat up!" my Aunt smiled and handed me a plate with pancakes and scrambled eggs. I started eating when my three triplet cousins started fighting for some stupid reasons. " Hey! would ya guys stop fightin'! " my Aunt yelled then sat down on a chairs, sighing.

" What's wrong with them?" I asked, munching more pancakes.

" Ya tell me," She sighed again.The school bus come just after I finished eating breakfast, my three cousins immediately ran out of the door before saying good-bye." bye ya guys hope ya guys get along in school, love ya!" she yelled.

"love ya, too!" three of them both yelled back before climbing on the bus and left.

After 5 minutes later, I started getting ready to go to school.

" Bye, Lola, I will call you after school, okay?" I kissed her on the cheek, took my hand bag and cars keys while headed at the door.

" Yeah, Bye hon, when ya come back, tell me all 'bout it, love ya!" she yelled waving her arms in the air.

" love you, too!" I yelled back then closed the door. I walked to my car, entered on the driver sit, started the engine then drove off.

X...............................................................................................................X

As I parked my car in the parking lot, I stopped the engine then immediately took my car keys and my bags and rush inside the school building before the bell ring. The school is Franise Gorger high school, although former school was Donnerthon high school. I got transferred to this school because Lola thinks it has potential and also because I got suspended at my former school for hitting four guys while they are the one who started it.

I used to live with my parents, well u would say my family, when they found out that I got suspended, they abandon me and threw me out of their house. They hated me, even my older sister but my youngest sister never hated me, we always play together but ever since I was little, my parents abused me, mostly my dad but sexually. I cried day and night, nonstop. I loved them so much, always did, but I guess I was the child they didn't want to see. I was 7 years old when I started living on the streets for 4 days until a woman came toward me, looked at me for a moment then she took me to her house. She fed, wash me, play with me for 10 years and I look at her as my Aunt and she means a lot to me and my amazing little cousins. I love them so much, they even respect me no matter what I am, they are my family.