Chapter Nine

I woke up with the bright sun in my eyes. I yawned. I leaned up and my head started to pound. I shifted and pain in my hips surged through me. I had tears cloud my vision.

"Naruto, are you okay?" I heard Sasuke ask. I looked at him and he had a worried expression on his face. He wiped the tears off my cheek. "I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?" I asked. Suddenly all the memories of last night came flooding into my mind of us. "Oh, for that." I said and laid down again. He kissed my forehead and hugged me.

"Yeah." He said and pet my head.

"I loved it though. It was fun." I said and cuddled into Sasuke's chest. He smiled and hugged me. All of a sudden I felt his heart skip a beat and his smile disappeared. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"It's the third day, blondie. The day said we would die..." I stayed silent. I hugged him tightly.

"Has it really been three days already." He nodded. He turned so I was laid on his stomach. "I feel like it's only been one day." I said then started to kiss his neck repeatedly. I ran my fingers through his messy hair.

"I don't want to leave you Naruto. Not now. Not ever." He said as tears brimmed his eyes.

"I don't either Sasuke." I said wiping away his tears. "I love you too much to lose you."

"I love you too Naruto."

"Hey, what do you say we forget about the agreement. It's obviously not what we want." I suggested.

"That sounds great." He said and cupped my cheeks.

"How about a new agreement? I'll live for you and you live for me." I said cupping his cheeks. He smiled.

"That sounds amazing." He acknowledged. Sasuke kissed me and hugged my waist to his body.

"I love you so much, Sasuke." I said and kissed his cheek. "You are the best person to walk into my life."

"I love you more blondie." He said rubbing my back. We laid there without uttering a single word. We stayed in each other's company. The feeling of each other's warmth comforted us.

"Alright, let's go shower. Then we can eat breakfast. I'll makes cheese omelettes." Sasuke whispered.

"Oh yum! I love omelettes!" I cheered.

Sasuke...the name of a man that saved my life. My lover and my savior. How could I ever repay him for saving me?