Chapter 1

}essica's point of view:

I heard the alarm clock about 10 times already. I was finally able to drag myself out of bed and jump in the shower.

If you haven't noticed, I don't really like school as much as I'm supposed too. I get tortured by the meaniest girl in school. Emma Ryan. She had everything. Did I like her, you may ask? No. Why I don't? She makes your life a living hell.

She is just someone you don't wanna tick off. She just loves to give people hate and make them feel "Unwanted."

I H.a.t.e. her. I know. Hate is a strong word, but there is no other way of describing how I feel about the snotty biotch.

I walk downstairs and make my way to the kitchen, where my mother is making breakfast.

"Good Morning Hun." My mother greets me.

"Good Morning Mum." I reply.

I sat down at the table and began eating my breakfast.

I could tell my mother was eager to say something.

"What?" I asked her, confused.

"I heard that One Direction is coming to play at your school today." She said, smiling.

My mom knew that I listened to their music, but I barely knew anything about them.

"Okay." Is all I said, before walking back to my room for my bookbag.

I grabbed my bookbag and on the way back down the stairs, I recieved a text.

It read:

Hey. Ready for today????? I heard 1D is coming to play at our school today!!!!!!!! From: Michelle.

Michelle was my best friend. Actually, let me rephrase that, Michelle is my ONLY Friend. She is the only one that excepts my flaws and let me tell you, there are alot.

30 minutes later:

I walk into school, with Michelle at my side.

I see everyone is 10 times more excited than usual.

Michelle grabs my arm and turns me, down the hall.

"What?" I ask her.

"Emma." She says, pointing across the hall.

There stood Emma. With her "Group" around her. She glanced over at me and laughed.

She walked away, with 10 people following her.

"She is so full of it." Michelle says.

"Yes she is. Imagine what she's gonna do when One Direction gets here." I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! This was the first chappie. Like, Comment and follow. Thanks beautiful people!!!