Change my mind(long for Chloe)

Hey Harry said as he woke up from his sleep hey Harry you say smiling from ear to ear.well you know I'm leaving today to finish up my tour with boys. Harry was your best friend you let him stay there for the time he had off you jumped on his bed and said get up while hitting him with a pillow. He flips you on you back while his lips are just inches from yours. You got up and ran by the door you say umm I think you should get packing he says yea right while getting his suit case. Chloe you hear him say in a whisper yea you say in a nervous way afraid of what he is about to say. I love you he says while still packing. Um yea I love you to umm your the best friend ever. He looks down yea but I think I wanna be more than that he says while still looking down at his luggage. I'm going to go and uhh fix breakfast you walk off while Harry grabs your wrist i think we both know that we feel on the inside. You look down trying to get out of his grip he puts you againt the wall. Never felt like this before are we friends or are we or are we more if I walk toward that door I'm not sure so baby if you say you want me to stay I'll change my mind cause I don't wanna I'm walling away if you'll be mine. Won't go won't go so baby if you say you want my to stay I'll change my mind.Harry sings to you while looking deep into your eyes you look away he takes his hand and put it on your chin while making you look at him.

Hey Chloe hope you love I'll make part two if you like this.xx:)