• Chapter one •

Violent pov:
Theo the man I most desperately love. I would do anything for him, even if it means taking my life. He's my everything the reason I smile. This is why I love him enough to let him go.

1 year earlier
9 p.m. At Rio's club

"There's my sweet violet."

Rio says with a wink. He's always tried to flirt with me but I'm kinda of antisocial.

"Hi"

I say in a very low whisper that he can barely hear. He leans in and whispers in my ear.

"You look good tonight even in that work out fit ."

I slightly push him away from me and go to the back to finish the rest of my orders, so I may leave and go home.

"Violet, table number three is waiting."

"Ok thanks Mike."

If I wasn't so shy I would like Mike he's really sweet and nice to me but I don't think he would even notice a girl like me. As I was walking of the back I felt a pair of eyes on me. As I looked up I saw a man sitting down smiling at me with his gorgeous eyes. I didn't mind too much I even blushed a little. He was definitely the most beautiful man I have ever seen in my life.

"Hey I think you should serve the man not drool over him"

Mike laughs also interrupting my thoughts of the beautiful man. I walked over to him to go and take his order.

"Umm...Hi m-may I-I take y-your order?"

Great now I have completed embarrassed myself. I couldn't stop myself from blushing, I probably look like a very red tomato.

"Actually I was hoping I could get a cocktail and your name."

"Oh it's umm V-Violet."

"Violet what a beautiful name for a beautiful flower."

He said as my name rolled off his tongue in the most handsomest way. I had almost completely forgot that I was serving him.

"I-I"ll be r-right back w-with y-your cocktail."

I walked away blushing, I'm sure if anyone was looking the would think all my blood suddenly rushed up to my brain.

" Well does Violet Martin actually talk to a living breathing man besides me?"

Mike said as he put his hand over his heart in shock.

"Y-Yeah he's umm just another customer, that's all."

"Yeah ok Vi"

"I should bring him his cocktail."

As soon as those words slipped my mouth I walked a away with no room for mike to reply.

"Here is your coc-cocktail, sir."

"Thank you Mrs. Violet"

"Oh no, just Miss I'm not married or have a
boyfriend."

I said in a barely whisper that I could barely here my self. He look at me with a smirk as he was getting up from the table.