Chapter 9 - The Visions

Hey to all the Wattpad Readers, 

I know I'm being crazy when I right these words, 'HEY, HOLLA, HIYA' and et cetera. But I hope you forgive me for that if you don't like it. I love saying those greetings. Well, I'm updating pretty fast here because school's gonna reopen pretty soon and I'll have these assessments every other day and it counts for the main exam. And I seriously don't want to fail them. 

I hope you guys like my story. As I told in the A/N in the last chapter, something big's coming and you won't what it is until it hits you. And it all happens after a few more chapters. As I said before, it's going to be very sudden and random. It's like when its a sunny day and suddenly BAM! rain starts falling. It's not a pretty good example but I hope you understood what I meant.

Hope you all enjoy this chapter! There's going to be some, uh, 'romantic' stuff in this chapter. And I hope you guys like it. I'm not much of a romantic person, so forgive me if I'm wrong anywhere and 'unromantic' somewhere. You can point it out of course so that I can correct it.

Anyways enjoy this chapter.... And of course as most writers say on Wattpad, 'VOTE AND COMMENT!' Personally, I think its the part where you read the story that counts. ENJOY! 

Ray's Pov

A knock echoed in my ears. I groaned in frustration and annoyance. Why did someone have to come knock on the door when I had just collected my courage to do the very thing that I wanted to? My courage had all but shattered into pieces now. Ash's gaze dropped and he mumbled something about going and opening the door and pushed past me to open the door. I sighed and followed him to the door. At the door were three... children.

"Ash!" all of them screamed and rushed over to Ash to hug him. Ash smiled happily and his face shone with happiness. It looked like now it was me who had the gloomy face on.

They pulled apart and I realized that the tallest one among the three was Aze. The next tallest was a girl with brunette hair and bright green eyes just like Ash and Aze. The smallest boy of the group looked exactly like a smaller version of Ash. Something in my mind clicked. Aze, Ada and Ace? 

Ash led them inside to the living room where all of them lounged on the couch while I sat in one of the chairs. Ash had Ace sitting on his lap while smiling happily. Suddenly, his smile turned to a frown and he turned to Aze.

"What exactly are you doing here?" he asked.

Aze smiled lightly and said, "Sky told us you ran away from Steve. She also said that you lived here now so we all came here to meet you."

"But it's dangerous for you guys to meet me!" Ash exclaimed.

"I know. But we wanted to meet our elder brother. All of us are willing to take the risk of being caught or tortured or anything even if it is just to meet you."

Ada and Ace nodded their heads and Ace kissed Ash on his cheek. Ash laughed happily and hugged the young boy tightly. Ace giggled and then all of them turned to look at me. All except for Ash who stared at the ground, his lips forming a sad smile.

I squirmed in my seat with all the attention I was getting. Ada turned to face Ash and asked, "Who's he?"

Ada had a sweet voice. I got the feeling that she didn't talk much because she had been silent all the while. But she looked really friendly and bubbly and all cheerful little girl.

"My name is Ray. I'm Ash's... friend."

Ada nodded. She twiddled with her thumbs for a while and there was an awkward silence in the room. To break the silence I called out,