Seducing Seamus (OT3 Short Story)

Aleks p.o.v

Eddie and me are just getting settled into our room in the creature house. The other guys have been here for about half a year and are used to everything. We go downstairs to be social with everyone, when we get there no one is to be found. We look at each other and shrug. We sit down and flip through channels finding nothing interesting, Eddie throws the remote to the side. He leans into me and connects his lips to mine, giving me a rough, lust filled kiss. I soon put my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. We start to get really into it, well until we hear James.

"Okay guys one rule, no fucking sex on the couch." He says while pulling sly off of me.

Sly replies with a smirk, "So kitchen is free game then?"

"No, only in your room."

"Can we do it do it in Seamus'? I'm pretty sure that's the only way we will be able to wake him up!" Sly says.

"I'm sure he'll appreciate waking up to the sight of that, but sure go ahead." James laughs.

Sly grabs my hand, "We must go tell Seamus the good news!" He yells, pulling me up the stairs. When we get there, we just barge in. Seamus is sleeping peacefully in his bed, time to change that. We both sit on either side of him and start bouncing, shaking the bed. Seamus shoots straight up, looking panicked. He looks at us while we giggle.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING!?" he asks.

"James told us we could only have sex in our room or in here. We came to bring you the good news!" I giggled out.

Seamus gave me a strange look, "Did you just giggle?"

"What can I say, I guess Eddie rubbed off on me."

"In more ways than one." Eddie winked at me causing me to blush.

"CAN YOU TWO JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BED!" I could hear how annoyed he was. I just realized now that Seamus is shirtless, I think Sly did too. We both look down blushing.

"Seamus are you wearing pants?" Sly asks. I give him a look of 'what the fuck', but he didn't notice.

"Yes I'm wearing pants. Why would I not be wearing pants?" He asks.

"Well you got some pretty obvious morning wood, so I thought you might not be wearing any, what was Mister Seamus dreaming about?" Sly asks smirking. They all look down at Seamus' problem. My cheeks heat up as well as Seamus'.

"OKAY PLEASE GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!" Seamus yells pushing us off the bed.

"Wait Seamus we can help!" Sly says making himself and me giggle and Seamus to blush.

"OUT!" he yells for the last time. We walk out of the room laughing.

"You don't think we went to far, do you?" I ask Eddie calming my laugh.

"I don't know maybe we should apologize." He answers rubbing the back of his neck. We decide to apologize later, he's probably busy right now. We go back down stairs to continue to do nothing.

~~~~~~~~

After awhile I tell Eddie I'm going to take a shower. He went to get some food. I go to my room and grab some clothes and a towel. When I get to the bathroom I can hear the shower going, I just decide to wait for whoever to get done. I hear the water get turn off and someone faintly say shit. I lean more towards the door and less on the wall. The door opens and the person runs into me. He backs up and says sorry. It's Seamus, in nothing but a towel. My face turns bright red his as well. He starts to hurry to his room, but I grab his arm. He spins around, "Yes?" "I just want to say I'm sorry about earlier." I give him a small smile, he smiles back. He leans in to give me a hug and whispers in my ear, "It's okay, I forgive you." His breath on my ear makes me shutter. He lets go, I immediately miss his touch. Seamus walks back to his room, I just stand and watch him walk away. When his door closes I go and take my shower. I place my towel and clothes on the counter, I get in the shower. My mind goes to Seamus. He's so cute, with his curly blonde hair and his blue eyes. No stop Aleks you have Sly and you know you are in love with him. I know but Seamus. I can still feel his breath on me. I blush again. He was basically naked and he was hugging me. I wonder what he thinks about me?

~~