BLOODLUST (PART 2)

Sorry guys for the really late post because I'm having my final test on school! Thankyou for all your votes and comments! So let's start! ^ w ^

____________________________________

Kaname senpai started to get closer and closer to me. Then with his slender finger, he touched my nape with his index finger. I can feel his cold finger touching me but it's not like I dislike it. Slowly, his eyes grew red. Like a vampire who's thirsty for blood.

He asked me once again
"Are you sure?"

I nod my head and bend my head backward so he can easily target on my neck

Then Kaname senpai hug me. He hug me until I feel that I can't breathe.

"Kaname...senpai... I can't.. breathe"

And he released his hug.
"Oh sorry, Yukki. I just feel like I want it"
"Yukki"
"

Yes, senpai?"
"Close your eyes for a moment"
"Okay"

I close my eyes.

Tik..tok..tik..tok..

(What are you doing, Kaname senpai?! Asking me to close my eyes for a moment then nothing happens!)

Suddenly I feel a soft and warm sensation on my lips

Kaname's POV

(Ah, my Yukki. Why are you so reckless by showing me your neck. Don't you know I've been fighting all these years to not bite you? A pureblood's thrist for blood, like mine, can only be quenched by drinking his beloved ones blood. You don't know that you've awaken a monster inside me)

I see Yukki there staring at me. Maybe she really serious about this. I slide my index finger along her neck. She immediately shiver for a second then she looked relieved, like a child in their mother's arms.

Then I called out to her
"Are you sure?"

She nodded
I hesitated for a second. I don't wanna lose her. I don't wanna turn her to a monster like me. I don't wanna to lose her sunly-like-girl.

After a while, I set my mind straight.

"Yukki, close your eyes"
"Okay"

Slowly but surely, I get closer and closer to her. She is so cute when she closed her eyes.

I kissed her

Yukki's POV

Wha..what?!
This is....
Kaname - senpai's lips?!

He kissed me full with tenderness.
At first, it was gentle and light.
I could feel his feelings from his kiss.

I pull myself to gasp some air but he quickly searching for my lips.

Then our lips locked again in a heated kisses.

He started to nib my lower lip and bite it softly. I'm running out of breath faster because of those kisses.

Left, right, upper left
He kissed me through every angle

We parted after a while to gasp some air.

"Kaname..senpai.."

I opened my eyes slowly

"Don't look at me right now. I look like the moster you hated so much. The blood-sucking monster beneath a human", said Kaname-senpai

"No, you're not. I know you're not like that at all, so..."

Kaname-senpai then lift me with princess style.

"Kaname-senpai! Please, put me down!"
"Hmm.. Should I? Hehe"

He lay me on his bed. Now he is on top of me.

"Say, Yukki. If I say what's on my mind right now, would you think that way?"

To be continued/つづく。。。

Hey guys! From now on I will post on every 2 weekend. You can request fanfic too here . I'll make sure to write the fanfic you've requested. So feel free to comment your request :)