Sparkant: You Had Me at Hello.

Ant's POV:

I sat at my bedroom window staring out at the city around me. I just moved here a few days ago and I now realize it's going to take time to adjust. I need this move though, I needed to get away start new. After my girlfriend left me I really didn't know what to do.

I really need to stop moping though I said to myself as I got up from my seat at the window. I walked out of my bedroom and downstairs to the kitchen of my new apartment. I guess I'll eat something I say as a low grumble comes from my stomach. I look in my fridge and come to find nothing, right, I forgot to go grocery shopping, again. Might as well go now since I'm up and about. I grab my shoes, key and wallet and walk out the door. Who knew I would pick the best time to walk out that door.

Jordan POV:

I stretched as I stood up from my computer, that was a good game of cops and robbers with the guys I though to myself. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, I look really pale. I could probably use sunlight, spending all day recording and editing have really gotten to me. I walked to my room changing into a fresh pair of cloths and put on my favorite beenie and sneakers. A nice walk would be great, I thought to myself as I was about to head out the door. I stepped out and turned to lock my door and I heard the door across from me open as I turned around I immediately crashed into someone.

"OW!" I yelled as I hit the floor.

"UGHHHH... OH SIR I AM SO SORRY!" I heard a voice say.

I chuckled lightly "It's fine" I took the hand that was extended out to me and stood up only to have my eyes meet the most beautiful person I have ever seen.

"Uh-Umm.. I'm sorry I r-ran into sorry I'm J-Jordan." I stuttered out making myself mentally face palm.

"Hello Jordan, I'm Taylor.

Taylor, how could he make feel this way so quickly, you made me fall in love, you had me at hello.

A/N: Hey guys sorry this is so short I've been really busy lately so not much time to write, but I finally got a story up!! Thank for the support you guys I'll be getting stories up more often as things slow down but with school starting soon summer is crazy. I just wrote this and am posting it at 3 am.

Question: who do you want to see next?