The young Half Demon.

Life is cruel, manipulative, and most of all punishing. Those words were spoken by one boy who lived unlike most. His name was Shade.

Shade grew up abandoned. His family killed by demons. His father was the legendary Warrior of darkness and his mother a mortal. Such a pairing was looked down upon and therefore punished. Shade was the only survivor. He grew up a path of hate, although he thought he was alone he never really was. He had a strange soul it was him combined with 5 others. Each of the other souls were actually him although they were failures in their own lives each to pass on knowledge and keep shade from making those same mistakes.

Shade had weapons from his father, each demonic in nature and each powerful in his hand. His skills with weapons were unmatched, a master with all weapons and not one fight he had lost. He travels from world to world, protecting them, watching them. He did this because deep down he could never forgive himself for being so weak he could not protect his family. Each of the souls inside of him symbolized a part of him. The soul of Thrash symbolizing his Anger, the soul of Zero symbolizing his lost child inside, the soul of Wisdom as the foundation of his knowledge, the soul of Omega symbolizing his instincts, and the soul of The Beast symbolizing his hate and thirst for vengeance.

Shade follows the souls advice but takes his own path, finding out the harsh reality of life and everything that comes with it. He found love, or so he thought. Humans were deceiving to him and broke him, after he was broken the first time his heart became no more. From then on he didn't need one and the soul Thrash smirked. Thrash wanted Shade to become the tool of destruction.

Shade eventually found out of his true powers to jump between worlds, stop and slow down time, bend reality. He finally found a purpose, but it was too late. His superiors wiped his mind clear, sending him to a new world with no memory of who he really was. He knew he was the son of Sparda and that was all. He came across a young kitten in a tree, a female kitten that would soon bring back the purpose locked deep inside of Shade and reawaken the heart he had lost so long ago. And so the story begins of the young half demon who rose from the Ashes to become something he could not imagine......