Chapter 3: The LuYoon "Hangout"

[ Late August 2017 ]
Yoona's P.O.V.
Saturday, 7:57 am
Uhhh my alarm.... I turned off my alarm and looked at my calendar.. OH MY GOSH I HAVE MY HANGOUT WITH LUHAN LATER AT 2PM!!!! I'M SO EXCITED. Well I really don't call it a hangout but well i also don't call it a date, uhhhh whatever I just don't wanna think that Luhan will have the same feelings for me that I have for him. "IM YOON AH, COME DOWN NOW" my little sisters shouted from the dining area, seriously my little sisters have a very loud voice, I'll just think on what I will wear later. When I was at the dining room I saw my little sisters setting the table while mom is cooking the kitchen, I didn't see dad and my big brother, guess there in the garage. "Morning Yoona unnie!" Tzuyu said "Morning Yoong unnie" Irene said "Morning unnie" the twins, SinB & Suzy, said at the same time, "Morning my donseangs" I said, " Morning umma" I said to my mom "Morning Yoona ah, call your dad and your brother at the garage and your sisters, I'm almost done cooking, and call Irene to get the juice and some water at the fridge." "Ne umma" so i went to the dining area and called Irene to get the juice and water "Irene-ssi, umma said that you get some water and juice at the fridge" "Ne unnie", next I went to the garage, " Appa! Myungsoo oppa! Its time to eat" "Ne we'll be there in a short while", next i went to the living room since I know that my younger sisters usually go there after setting the table and my guess was right they were there except Irene, I think she helped mom on placing the food at tge table. "Donseangs, Its time to eat!" "Ne unnie", after they reply i went to my usual seat at the table and seing my younger sisters at the back and dad and myungsoo oppa also arrived after a little while after my younger sisters and lastly Irene and mom sat at their seats.
Seating Arrangement:
          Yoona     SinB     Tzuyu
Mom                                        Dad
        Irene     Suzy     Myungsoo

"Uhmm, Mom,Dad, I will go with my new friend in school later at 2 pm" I said to my mom and dad "Oh really good thing you make new friends in school, and yes you can go later but remember your curfew before 8:00 you should be here to join us for dinner" Dad said " Of course appa " i replied, " Whatever your dad said i agree with it" good thing they agreed to let me hangout with Luhan and good thing they didn't asked who is that person. As we finished eating, SinB volunteered to clean the dishes. As I go up to my room, I was thinking on what should I wear, but i don't know on what should I wear beacuse I didn't even know where are we going ( Lol Dora The Explorer 😂 ) So I get my phone that was on my study table and texted Luhan
To: Luhan
Good Morning Luhan ~ Where will we go later?
Then after a few minutes my cellphone ringed
From: Luhan
Good Morning Yoona 😊 Its a secret, just dress something casual and I'll beep my car infront of your house.
To: Luhan
Ok. See you later 👋
Sent
Okay Im Yoona just dress casuall. Well good thing I have just the right outfit for later. I checked the time 10:35 am, I had enough time to prepare, I went to my bathroom and took a nice warm bath, after I dried my hair i braided it into a fishtail braid so that latet my hair will have a wavy look and I weared my usual house clothes when there a sudden knock on my door "Its open" " Yoona unnie,its lunch time come down and eat" Tzuyu said "Ok 😊" So we went down at the dining area and mom made us some kimchi stew, bulgogi, and some rice with some iced tea for the drinks. We chatted a little bit, after we ate Suzy and Irene volunteered to clean the dishes. So I went to my room and I checked the time 12:45 pm, just enough tume to get dresed and to do some light make-up. I'm already done dressing up myself, I just put some finishing touches on my make up. Once I was done i checked the time 1:54 pm, 6 minutes until Luhan gets here, so I went down and saw Mom in the living room. "I'll going now mom, I'll be back before 8" "Ok,take care and enjoy your time" "I will mom". After closing the fromt door I waited for Luhan.
After 2 mintues
Luhan already arrived infront of our house, he got out of his car wearing casual clothes

 After 2 mintuesLuhan already arrived infront of our house, he got out of his car wearing casual clothes

While I was wearing something casual too.

"So lets go

"So lets go." Luhan said as he opened door the passenger's seat that was next to the driver seat for me (A/N: Wow such a gentleman) and once he at the drivers seat he started the car and started driving "Luhan wehre are we going?" "Like what i said in the text earlier its a secret you'll find out once we get there" "Okay"
The whole trip was very silent abd akward.
Amusement Park 2:26 pm
THIS AMUSEMENT PARK IS AMAZING!! We first tried the bump cars, next we rode the ride that when we reached the top it will suddenly move downwards, next we tried the viking, next we rode the rollercoaster which somewhat a no to Luhan because he is afraid of heights but i said that i was by his side so he agreed there are times that he hold my hand which make my heart skip a beat, next we went to a foodstand to eat some snacks, Now we are riding the ferris wheel where we could see the whole city at the top. "Thanks Luhan for taking me here" "Your welcome Yoona, at least we enjoyed our time" "Well its already 7pm, I should be at home before 8pm" " Ok, I'll drop you off your house" "Thanks", So he droped me off my house and we said our goodbyes to each other, I notice that his house was just 2-3 houses away from ours. I went inside seing Irene and Umma watching a cooking show. "Good evening Umma and Irene" "Goodevening Yoona" "Goodevening Unnie" I went pass by them and went into my room I took a quick bath and got into my house clothes and went to the dining are where SinB and Tzuyu were setting the table, after setting the table mom and I were placing the dishes at the table. We ate Jjajjamyeon, jjamppong, fried dumplings and glazed fried chicken.
Luhan's P.O.V.
I went to my room, thinking on what happened, I made Yoona smiled and enjoyed her time with me, even though I'm having feelings for Yoona but I guess she looks at me as friend only but I won't give up on her, but also i will not yet confess to her, not yet, while I was thinking I received a text
From: Yoona💕
I had fun a while ago with you, thanks for taking me at the amusement park😊
To: Yoona💕
No Problem see you on Monday at school.
Sent
I went to bed smiling hoping that I will dream about Yoona.
-----------------------------------------------
So yes this is an update
tomorrow I will post an authors note about the characters in the story so you won't be suprised on why they are there.
Sorry For the really late update beacuse I was in reader mode again
Anyways Vote for this Chapter and Comment your any suggestions on what will happen next or comment about your thoughts on this chapter
Love U guys 😘💘