Nostalgic Matrimony

*He sneezes once. 

He sneezes twice.

He'll be my husband, 

When he sneezes thrice.

--

Two young lovers stand before each other, ready to take the next step of their lives, waiting what surprises and joyfulness awaits them. Zayn has known Liam since they were young, around the age of sixteen to be exact; and now approximately 6 years later, they decided to make it official. With their best grooms Louis and Harry at their sides, tagging along with their loving families. Nothing could ruin their happily ever after.

"I Zayn Malik take thee, Liam payne, to be my lawful wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I plight thee my troth." Zayn recites, as he places the shiny gold ringer upon Liam's hand; gently kissing it afterwards.

"I Liam Payne take thee, Zayn Malik, to be my lawful wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, cherish, and to obey, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I give thee my troth." Liam interprets as he follows up Zayn's actions, and places his gold ring upon Zayn's hand. Giving him a smile of a thousand suns, this was truly Liam's dream come true.

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you partners." The priest finishes, indicating for Zayn and Liam to exchange a kiss of gratitude and happiness. 

With this Ring I thee wed, with my body I thee worship, and with all my worldly goods I thee endow: In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.