The Power within Me

I am still walking around trying to find a bathroom. As I walk down the halls I hum a tune. Funny thing is I have never hummed a tune before.

                “Magic power sets you free. Scepter I call thee in order to assist me. I call upon the violet heaven god.”

                Next thing I know I am floating a couple inches off of the ground. I am starting to glow this beautiful violet color. I look ahead of me and my scepter has all of a sudden grown in size and floating towards me. I then grab it and I am back on the floor. That was very odd. I notice the bathroom in front of me and I quickly walk through it. I turn on the lights, walk to a sink, turn the water on, and splash my face with water. I look up and shrieks like a school girl. What the FUCK happened to my face. My eyes were suddenly a dark violet color. My hair was spikey and also a dark violet color.

                This is fucking freaky as hell. I have to admit even though I screamed I sort of love this look. I look unique in a way. I hurry back to my room and wake up the other guys. They all wipe their eyes and snap back to reality.

                “GUYS?! LOOK AT ME?!”

                “What? Kenji what is wrong?”

                “Dude Yoshino look my eyes and hair is purple.”

                “Your what is what..? DUDE?! WHAT HAPPENED!?”

                “Well I had this odd dream and had to go to the bathroom. Well I didn’t even use the bathroom fuck! But anyway, I was singing this random song I heard in my dream I guess and next thing I know I am floating and glowing. I then quickly get into the bathroom and notice my eyes and hair is violet.”

                “Dude this sounds like you unleashed your mage power. You activated your scepter and now you are able to do magic. You must really be talented because first years usually aren’t able to do that until a few months of classes. You activated yours before even one class which is very impressive. The thing is though mages don’t usually have different hair and eye color when they unleash their power. I still think it is impressive though”

                “I unleashed my mage power? I am able to do magic? Like what?”

                “Umm you don’t know any spells? You got textbooks right? Look in one of them.”

                I then run to my stack of books and pull out a book titled Basic Mage Spells I. I open the book to the first chapter and read. The first spell is Levitation Spell.

1.       Look at the object directly

I then look at my stack of books

2.       Concentrate on that object.

I try to focus my hardest.

3.       Repeat this spell. “I call upon the mystic air use your gust to lift thee.  AEROSAGEUS!

The stack of books suddenly lifts off the ground a few inches.

“Dude! Look at that! You performed your first spell and got it right your first time. Fuck dude you are so cool!”

I am out of words to say. I am so surprised and shocked. I just did my first spell. Man I need sleep I am tired.

                “Hey Yoshino I am going to get some sleep night dude.”               

                “Ok, I hope I am able to unleash my power soon. Goodnight dude.”

                I then, walk to my bed, get in, and drift back off to bed. So, many things are happening.

                                I wake up feeling great. I look up and all my roommates are looking at me strangely, except for Yoshino.

                                “I told you guy his hair and his eyes are violet.”

                                “Man it is true. His hair and his eyes are violet. Totally fucking wicked, if I do say so myself.”

                                “Caleb your swearing amuses me.”

                                “Hey guys. I guess you noticed my new look.”

                                “You look so cool!”

                                “Thanks.”

                                “Kenji you better hurry up and get dressed we have class in 20 minutes.”

                                “Oh shit ok I will hurry up.”

                I hurry up and get dressed. I wonder what today has in store for me. I hope people don’t look at me strange. I would hate to be the odd kid at school. I wonder why me though? Am I really special?