a girl going to an all boys vampire boarding school - Part 13

"What do you want Hazel?" Jace growled,

"Sweetie whose at the door?" A female voice questioned from behind him. Wait FEMALE?

A girl; 5'4, black hair, pale with emerald green eyes stood out from behind him. She was beautiful, like a sculpture, she seemed untouchable.

I looked at her and she gazed into my eyes as if looking into my soul, I felt like someone was trying to enter my mind and pushed that feeling away immediately.

"Oh, You must be Hazel," She said looking me up and down "Well, not as pretty as I expected but you must have something good, to steal my Jace away from me." She said that in a sarcastic tone that made me want to slap her, but I know I shouldn't do that.

"Well, my name is Delilah Dark." She put out her hand and I shook it, If she was going to be rude I would be too.

"Well I would say its nice to meet you, but... its not" I stated as if it were the most obvious thing ever, she looked into my eyes and growled.

"HAZEL NO!" Jace yelled,

"Jace, why is she here?" I asked creepily calm,

"Hazel, she is... my families creator, I guess you could call it. In other words she owns me." Jace looked down at the ground.

"Well I just came to tell you, that we no longer need to have anything to do with each other." I said numbly, I know I was coming up to break up with him, but it still hurt to see as this vixen played with his chest. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.

"Hazel come on..." Jace pleaded.

I looked him dead in the eye,

"Well if ya'll excuse me, you seem to be busy and I seem to have a date."

I walked away swiftly and as I was not even 20 seconds gone I here Delilah giggling inside the room, I started to power walk all the way to my brothers room and pounded on the door.

It opened after the second bang and Jamie came out looking at me, he looked around and saw I had tears in my eyes. He closed his eyes and I could tell that he was sniffing, suddenly his eyelids abruptly opened.

"Jace." Was all he said and he was gone, back the way I had come.

I ran after him continually yelling 'it doesn't matter... no big deal... no point to worry,' but he wouldn't listen.

He arrived at Jace's door in amazing timing and didn't even knock he kicked the door open and next thing I know my old room mates were there in a fighting stance with Delilah by there side, and on our side Jamie, Lacey, Sky, Me, and two others. Jamie and I just seemed to start a war.

"You wanted us? You got us," Delilah purred seductively and threw a punch toward me.

I felt something exploding inside of me and notice the ground was shaking, no its was just me. I was so mad, I ran toward and I didn't know why but everyone backed out of my way, looking literally terrified.

Next thing I know my eyes were leaking not tears but blood. I was thirsty for revenge; who ever said violence doesn't solve anything is an idiot.