Introduction

Notes:

Murder, Madness and Love, is a mystery, written by Yolanda Renee, and published by Curiosity Quills Press - http://curiosityquills.com/ - on 08.19.13.

The following is a three chapter sample of the novel, with purchase links available at the end.

For more information, please see the CQ Murder, Madness and Love page: http://curiosityquills.com/published-authors/yolanda-renee/murder-madness-and-love/

----

Blurb:

Sunlight blazes on an empty canvas.

Arctic winds gather snowflakes on a frosty window ledge as a statuesqueform appears. She moves past a table littered with papers. Headlines splash news of murder, but it’s the photo of another young woman with features mirroring her own that draws her attention.

A different headline peeks from underneath the Anchorage Times.

Wealthy Businessman Dies in Car Crash … BLACK WIDOW SUSPECTED!

Graphic images swirl through her head and a tear rolls down her cheek. She drifts toward an easel and a trembling hand dips a sable brush into a palette of paint.

The Westminster doorbell chimes. The brush slips and blood-red paint stains the floor.

Detective Steven Quaid waits. His Tlingit, Indian features carved from granite, mask his Irish passion …

Will he arrest her this time?

All fingers point to her guilt.

But, is she guilty of this cunning plot? Or, just a victim of circumstantial evidence?

The door opens …

His eyes lock on hers …

His heart races …

Hers skips a beat.