All She Ever Wanted

The clock on Olivia's nightstand flashed 5:17am. In less than an hour her alarm would go off and she would have to get ready for work. She had been tossing and turning most of the night, unable to fully go back to sleep after getting up at 3am to feed Charlotte. Elliot offered but she insisted since she knew she would be going the whole day without seeing her baby girl. Elliot was still sound asleep next to her as her mind drifted over the past week. She's been trying to get in as much time with the kids as possible since she's convinced that once she steps one foot back into the madness of SVU, there's going to be no stopping it.

Nick had been sending her over the current case files by email so she's all caught up with where they are and should be able to hit the ground running. Declan has already gone back undercover as of two days ago and Sgt. Dodds will work with them a few more weeks before transferring to Homicide. Of course since he was the boss's son they were going to pull a few strings to have both him and Fin stay on as Sergeants in the Unit but Dodds decided that working in the unit wasn't exactly what he wanted. Although Olivia has never met him, she's pleased that he won't be there much longer. Having the boss's son that close was just too close for comfort and her and Chief Dodds already had a rocky relationship.

Yesterday all the kids came over for Sunday dinner, something that Elliot has now implemented to make sure they all stay in touch and the older kids don't get too busy with their lives to visit. As a show of solidarity, for the first dinner Kathy came over and brought her new boyfriend and Olivia was pleased to see that a lot of the awkwardness that existed between her and her husband's ex-wife had almost disappeared. Later in the evening, Dickie and Elliot went to run an "errand" when they were out of ice cream. After everyone left, Elliot let her in on the news that Dickie was ready to propose to Lucy and wanted to go shopping for rings soon. She smiled to herself thinking about how the young lady would now permanently be a part of her family and fate worked out just as well for Lucy as it did for her. The memories of last night calm some of her anxiety about returning to work.

She startles from her thoughts when she hears her phone alarm go off. "What?" She notices that the time is just 5:30am.

"Looks like my plan worked," Elliot says in a sleepy voice rolling over and holding her around her waist.

"What plan is that?"

"I set your alarm clock a little early so I could surprise you," he answers kissing the side of her face and her neck.

"Ok, what's the surprise?"

He nudges his erection against the curve of her ass and she starts to giggle. "That isn't a surprise at all. Seriously El you are such a horndog."

"If I were a sensitive man my feelings would be hurt."

She wiggled against his erection and heard him groan in her ear. "Good thing you aren't sensitive then."

She rolled over onto her back and captured his lips with hers. She felt his whole body come to attention and returned her kiss fervently rubbing his hand over her breasts. Her nipples immediately peaked and she moaned. "Shit El," she breathed and the sound of her desire spurred him on. Within a matter of moments he slid off her panties and nightgown, pulled down his boxers and sank into her.

"It feels so good," she moaned into his ear. They had begun to master the art of keeping their lovemaking quieter for the sake of the children but it was always a challenge. She bit into her lip when she started to feel him against her cervix, filling every inch of her.

Elliot groaned as he rolled his hips and gently took one of her nipples in mouth. Olivia started writhing beneath him and he could tell she was getting close. Just when he felt she was about to come apart she pushed his shoulders and reversed their positions. His face registered the surprise.