CH. 1

-Edited-

-----------------------------------------------------------

Two girls lay together on a double bed, one wearing unattractive yellow elephant pyjamas, and the other in a medium length black flowing skirt, and a red strapless top that reached only half way down her stomach.

“So, let me get this straight-”

“I’m sorry hun, you’re gay, you don’t do straight.”

“Ha, ha, very funny. So, he actually made you shoot her? Like, shoot her, as in-”

“I know what you mean Steph, and yes. He made me shoot her.”

“But why?” Mirian shrugged in response, fingering the string on Stephanies pyjama bottoms.

“He caught me sneaking food to the girls.” She said, casually as if she were talking about the weather. “That was my punishment.”

“But he made you shoot her! Do you not feel for that at all?” Stephanies voice rose, and Mirian clapped a hand over her mouth. Her glare making the other girl flinch, and look down,

“Shut it, dipshit. Do you want your parents to know I’m here? Besides. I didn’t shoot her.” Stephanies eyes widened, disbelieving as her head shot up at this new piece of information.

“But you said-”

“It was a blank. The gun had a blank in it. She’s fine.” As fine as anyone half starved to death can be. Mirian thought, but did not share her thoughts aloud. Afraid of what her girlfriend would say to that.

“So, you didn’t really . . . ?”

“No.” Stephanie sighed in relief,

“Well thank-”

“Don’t you dare say God. You know how I feel about that.” Mirian narrowed her eyes at Steph, her finger pointed at her. An unspoken threat.

“I know Miry.” Stephanie sighed. Mirian watched her for a moment before asking in a lighter tone.

“So . . . Any luck with the parents?” Steph shook her head, sighing sadly,

“No. You know how against gay rights they are. As if they’re going to change their views just because their daughter is, one of the ‘Other Side’ or a ‘Vermin’.” Steph shook her head, and shifted her weight. “They won’t accept me. Dad beats me worse than ever because of it.” Mirian heard the tremble in Stephanies voice, could feel her hand clenching into a fist automatically at the thought of anyone hurting Steph.

“I don’t see what’s so wrong with you being gay.” Stephanie giggled,

“Only because you get the effects of it.” Her teeth flashed as she laughed silently,

“Oh yeah.” The soft, pleasurable sigh that escaped Mirians lips caused Stephanie to roll her eyes,

“Perv.” She muttered, before feeling soft lips press against her own. A soft moan surrounded the two, though neither knew who’d made it. Hands running through hair, and exploring each-others bodies. Both girls were in ecstasy.

“You know I love you, right Steph?” Mirian lay beside her lover on the bed. They were both still fully dressed, Stephanies pyjamas twisted and she fought to right them. Mirians skirt was riding high, and the top crumpled, showing more of her chest than was considered decent. Nevertheless, Mirian made no move to fix it.

“I love you too Miry.” Steph replied, her fingers touching furtively on Mirians body. Goosebumps riddled Mirians arms, and shivers ran down her back as her girlfriends fingertips wove their magic. Planting seeds of pleasure everywhere they touched. They lay facing each other, faces so close they touched foreheads, and legs intertwined in such a way, that left no room for doubt that the two were in love.