Chapter 19

Chapter 19

And on we go lol.

Hope you like.

----------

"Kuro where are we going?" I ask as we walk down the streets of Tokyo. We hid our wing before coming here so we wouldn't get found out but it seems my shirt fell out of my pocket on the way to Japan so here I am walking down the streets of busy Tokyo, shirtless. Girls keep on staring at me it's so annoying. Oh and we somehow lost Chi along the way. It's weird how he just appears and disappears at random times.

We continue to walk for an hour till he finally says "Here we are." and we walk into an old looking shop.

"Ah, Shiroi, welcome." a man who looks like he's about 40 walks out from behind the counter. Wow he's so frighteningly beautiful. He has long layered white hair and almost white-sorta blue eyes. And what's shocking is there isn't any white or black on his eyeball, it's all just one color. He's about 6'7" and amazing muscles, least I think so, it only sorta shows through his clothes. He also has the face of a god.

"Kuro, this is my uncle on my moms side."

"So he's an angel?"

"Yep."

"How come it seems like all your relatives have long layered hair?"

"It's a angel and demon thing. I didn't want to deal with all the hair so I don't have mine long."

"Thats understandable." I smile. "Anyways, what are we doing here?"

"My uncle here, is a tailor, he knows exactly what kind of clothes will make you look best."

"Um, ok."

"Will you come this way?" he said.

I follow him behind the counter and we go through the curtains that were back there. When we walk through the curtains the room is a lot brighter than the store was. It was also very colorful, considering there was materials lining the walls in every color imaginable.

I was gawking at the room when he motions for me to come where all the equipment for measurements and stuff was.

After he was done I was amazed at just how much bigger my body got. Before the transformation I was just some skinny kid with like no muscles. But now, omg.

"Ok, I got all the measurements, I'll have your clothes ready by tomorrow." he said.

"Ok, arigatou gozaimasu uncle." (thank you (formal)) Shiroi said bowing to him. His uncle bowed back. He then whispered something in his uncles ear and he nods his head and chuckles. Then Shiroi grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the store, but not without grabbing me a shirt first. Guess he didn't like the fact that all the girls were staring at my chest with awe.

"So..." we are walking down the streets of Tokyo again. "What now?"

"We are now gonna go to a hotel I booked a room at."

"Alright." my stomach growled.

Shiroi chuckled. "Or we can get something for dinner first."

"Agreed."

"You want something fancy or simple?"

"Simple, I'm kinda tired."

"Alright."

"Kuro?" I hear a voice behind me and I turn around.

"Okkasan?" (mom)

"What are you doing back here fag?"