Chapter 1: Things Go Wrong.

Zoey's POV~

I was waiting for my best friend in the world. Justin Bieber, yes, the one and only super popstar. I really dont care about that. We grew up with each other as kids in Canada. He is a great guy. I walked in the airport in a purple hoodie that Justin gave me. I put the hoodie up and put some sunglasses on so no one knew who I was. I was wearing some leather shorts and a pair of white flipflops. I went to the tunnel that Justin was coming out of.

~Hour pasted~

I sighed to myself, then look up to see a shadow. It look like a guy, the guy walked closer. It was Justin! Wearing a snapback backwards. A white tanktop that showed his muscular arms and body. I bited my lip, from

laughing cuz he was sagging, like always. But in sweats! Really?! I shaked my head and ran over to him with open arms. He dropped his bags and smiled, "Zoey? Is that you?!" He wrapped his big arms around me. "Yea." I giggled, " Gosh Juzzy, I missed you so much!" He let me go and nodded, "I missed you too boo." He grinned. I blushed. I hated that nickname he gave me. But thats why I made up Juzzy for his. I playfully slapped his chest, "Shut-up." I said to him. He chuckled, "Damn, still feisty aren't you?" Justin smirked. I rolled my eyes, "I would be nice to me right now. I'm your ride home." I put my small hands on my hips. He sighed and nodded. He picked up his bags. I started walking to my car. But all of the sudden a flash blinds me. I rubbed my eyes I heard Justin mumble out loud, "I fucking hate that the paparazzi, the never give me space" He frowns, "You ok Zo?" He looks down at me. I slowly nodded. Justin lightly grabs my hand and drags my through the reporter asking the stupid questions, 'Is that you new girlfriend Justin?', 'What happen to Selena?' all that mean stuff. He open the passenger door for me, "Sorry you have to deal with this boo." He sighed. Justin put his bags in the back and hopped in the drivers seat. "Lets chill at my place and like watch a movie ok Zoey?" He smiled. "Sure Juzzy, I love too." I smiled back.

~Wellllll what do you think so far? hehe I hope you like this story!~ <3