Bring Me Back Home~Prologue

Bring Me Back Home

~Prologue~

-August, 30th, 1994-

She pushed herself, running faster and faster. Her long blonde hair, swinging in the wind. Limiting her sight, as she ran, trying to escape the blood-thirsty monsters chasing her. She wouldn’t let them catch her. She remembered everything he had said about running, ‘even breaths, try not to trip on those horribly unstable feet.’  She kept her mind blank, like he told her too. She couldn't believe it had finally come to this.  

She took a deep breath, trying to fight back the tears, and the memories. Flashes of soft black hair appeared before her eyes. She took in a breath as his piercing blue eyes flashed by. ‘Damn Him’ she thought. Why couldn't he listen?

She wished it didn’t have to be like this. But she knew  even if he did listen, he would never understand. He would never realise what had happened. He would never realise why she was running, that this this was for him, not for her. She could see his eyes, black with anger, and hurt. She knew this would hurt him in the long run. But It just intensified her feelings, that she was making the right decision. 

He could not know this secret she was carrying. He would kill her, even if he loved her. This would ruin him, and the life he built. No! He could never know, she would see to it, even if it killed her.

She ran threw the trees, ignoring the pain of the branches slashing her skin open. She ignored the pain in her chest, as it became harder to breath, but she was not slowing down. They were faster than her and they would, for sure, catch her if she slowed.

She started to see black dots. She really shouldn’t have let him feed off her tonight, she knew better. But she just couldn’t say no to that face. Especially when she knew what she was about to do. She had put up a wall, and thankfully he didn’t question it. She hated what she was doing, she hated being this weak. ‘Just another reason to loath being a human.’ she thought, but she was giving up the life she wanted, to save another. If only he knew.

‘if only if only’

She heard a noise behind her. Her blue eyes wide with terror, they had caught up with her. She looked behind her, clutching her hands, protectively, to her stomach and screamed as the monster jumped her.

So this is a little out there, but it does have an interesting plot, at least it's interesting to me. Hopefully it will be to you too. I know my cover kind of sucks. Thankfully someone else is making me a new cover! Whoot! Thanks. Anyway I hope you keep reading. I know this is a little boring, but I promise it WILL get better. After all, the beginning is always slow. lol(:

Thanks for reading! Please comment, vote, and fan, if you will. It means much to me(:

♥Haleigh(: