Cat Rat Babies

Okay so last weekend my friends lilmissbxbluv, smiley0209 and RavenClaw were watching a marathon on Fruits Basket and I'm like yay Yuki and Kyo are an adorable couple! So yeah first smut (that i've published hehe) so enjoy!

---------------------------

"Shut your mouth you damn rat!" Kyo shouted at his worst enemy Yuki.

"Yeah? You always say that but there's never anything that you can do about it." Yuki says back casually.

"Well I'd love to settle this my way, but Tohru said not to fight while we're here..." Kyo says sitting on the couch. Tohru, in her way of saying thanks, saved enough money to send them out of town to a spa and hotel for a weekend.

"For the first time, I think I actually agree with you." Yuki says sitting on the opposite side.

For a moment the two sat together in silence, both waiting for the other to say something.

"Even though she told us not to fight, I still want to settle this, you damn rat." Kyo says jumping to his feet. "I know! I challenge you to a game of rich man poor man!"

"What? That's stupid-" Yuki protested.

"Why? No ones getting hurt and I'm sure she'll be happy that we're actually doing something together." Kyo says pulling the cards out of his bag. "But if I win you have to do everything that I tell you for the rest of the weekend."

"Fine," Yuki says as he stands up and sits at the table nearby. Kyo sat across from him and shuffled the deck. "But if I win you have to-"

"But you aren't going to win." Kyo says with devilish grin as he handed out the cards.

Four rounds later...

"HA I WIN YOU DAMN RAT YOU HAVE TO BE MY SLAVE FOR THE REST OF THE WEEKEND!! HAHAHA!!" Kyo screamed after he threw down his cards.

"No, I never agreed to that!" Yuki exclaimed as he stood up furiously.

"Yes you did!" Kyo says. "First order, clean up this mess. Then make some dinner. " Kyo stood and went into his room. Yuki growled under his breath and went to business.

*two hours later*

"Yuki, this tastes like crap!" Kyo shouted from his table.

"Shut up, you stupid cat. If you wanted it done well then why didn't you just make if yourself?" Yuki says angrily.

"Next command no insults for the rest of our time here." Kyo says with a smug smile on his face.

Yuki twitched and dropped the plate he was holding.

"Stop being such an idiot! Clean that up, you dumb rat." Kyo commands.

Yuki sighed. "Can I ask you a serious question?"

"I suppose so." Kyo says straightening up.

"If I wasn't a rat and if you weren't a cat, would you like me?" Yuki asks throwing the cat off guard.

"No," he answers flatly. "You'd still be the same ass hole."

"But why do we fight?" Yuki asks. "I haven't even taken the time to know you and I hate you."

Kyo was taken aback by Yuki's words. Was there a small chance that maybe, just maybe, Yuki didn't hate him? "Well I don't really hate you...."

"What?" Yuki asks in disbelief.

"Well like you said I don't even know you. All I know is that I hate you and that when we're around other people I just feel like I have to hate you, you kno-" Kyo was cut off by soft lips crashing against his. He gasped at the sudden touch and Yuki took that to his advantage by slipping his tongue into the other boys mouth. Kyo closed his eyes and slowly melted into the rats embrace.