He forgets your birthday/anniversary (harry)

It was yours and Harry's 1 year anniversary and you couldn't be more excited. You made his favourite dinner and lit some of yours and Harry's scented candles. The room smelt delicious and did your nose wonders. You got your self all dolled up in a red silk dress that hugged your features perfectly. You made sure everything was perfect before sitting down at your dinner table. Harry was supposed to home at 7pm so you had to wait about 15 minutes but you didn't mind at all, you silently inhaled the refreshing scents unable to get a grin of your face.

You didn't realise how long you had been waiting as you had dozed off. You woke up to the cold food on your new plates and not the delicious smells anymore, it was more a burnt, musky smell. You checked your phone to see the digits 22:47 on your mobile screen. You also saw a small box from earlier with a name you knew so well. You clicked on the rectangle hoping for some kind of explanation.

'Hey babe. I'm out with Grimmy, won't be home until about eleven, love you xxx'

"For god sake Harry" I mumbled to myself annoyed and upset in my voice. I decided to clear the dishes and get changed. I changed into a pair of comfy pyjamas and turned on the television. I gently dozed of once again until I woke by an unlocking sound and footsteps. I rubbed my eyes and saw the mop of curls I knew well. I wanted to call him over and cuddle but then I remembered why I dozed off on the sofa in my pyjamas. I got up, my eyes full with anger now and followed Harry into the kitchen. "Hey babe!" He said enthusiastically as he flipped open his coke can. I stayed silent not wanting to speak as if I did I knew I would shout so loud my voice would probably disappear.

"Babe? What's the matter?" He asked cluelessly. I didn't move.
"We'll I'd you gonna ignore me and have a problem, I'll just go to bed I guess." He said putting his now empty can down on the counter.
"You're the problem" I muttered quietly.
"I didn't catch that." Harry replied.
I took a deep breath and looked up at Harry, staring into his green gem eyes.
"I said, You're my problem!" I said raising my voice.
"What! What have I done!?" He quickly replied.
"22nd June" I said quietly but loud enough to hear.
"That's today's date."
"And our anniversary" I replied looking down at my pyjamas now.
It took Harry a few seconds to process what I just said but before I felt tight arms around my body pulling me close to him.
"Oh god, I'm such an idiot. I'm so sorry Y/N! I completely forgot. I thought it was a week from today. I had a whole restaurant booked out and an ice skating rink and-"
You stopped him. "You did?" You said pulling away from the hug. He nodded looking at you.
You sighed, "You may be an idiot, who forgets our anniversary date and doesn't remember I can't ice skate. But you're my idiot." You said pulling him over to the sofa. He grinned and kissed you gently. You took off your hoodie you were wearing over your pjs and looked at Harry.
"Lie down on the sofa." You told him. He grinned and did so. "Are we doing what I think we're doing?'
"Yep" he grinned wider.
"We are cuddling!" You added, snuggling into him. You heard him groan and sigh. "I thought that was going somewhere else. But I guess I deserve it."
"You sure do" you said as you fell asleep for the third time that night.