Chapter Thirteen.

Alright guys, this gets a little ruder, maybe toward the end, just nakedness and a little loving, not too much just a strong hint. If you don't like stop when it starts to hint.

~~~~~

I walked around the bubble Willow was in, her dark hair was softly floating about her crown, I longed to cuddle her, my fingers itched to just touch her, but I wasn’t allowed. The healers came to talk to me about it, telling me they didn’t know what was wrong, her organs weren’t progressing at a quick enough rate, she could be in the bubble for years and they weren’t being paid to keep her.

“I could easily get you murdered and no one would trace it to me leave my daughter there!” I screamed and their eyes widened, I knew they were thinking of Sev and the Malfoy’s their reputation succeeded them.

“Mrs Snape, I’ll keep her in the bubble as a favour, you are part of my staff and we look after our staff here at St Mungo’s.” The bald healer said bowing before the others scurried off in fear; I nodded and pressed my nose against the bubble again.

I hadn’t seen Sev properly in a few days, he’d gotten in trouble for staying with me, but I couldn’t leave her here, she’s my baby and I fear that Sev will be ripped from me sooner rather than later and I can’t lose them both. She is part of him, a part that I can keep forever.

--

The house was empty, I knew it would be but there’s always hope. Elle was torn, she needed me and she needed to rest but she couldn’t leave Willow in that hospital. I sat on the large armchair in the corner, where I used to sit on Wednesday’s when she cooked for me; my books now occupied half of the bookshelf.

“Love, life and death.” I said as I pulled the book from the shelf and let it fall open, I wasn’t concentrating, I was worried, Elle wasn’t eating properly and of course Willow.

“To postpone life, a most dire spell and potion combination if it goes wrong, but together those at death’s door can be frozen in time and space, keeping them with the living till a cure is found or till we as the caster, are ready to let them go.”

The room glowed green and Elle walked from the fireplace, she was tired and worn down. She looked at me and smiled slowly, crawling onto my knee and snuggling under my chin. “What’s that?”

“A way to bring Willow home.” I smiled kissing her forehead as her breath came out in shaking patterns. “By the time I have to leave she’ll be better, she’ll be screaming all night making you wish she was in suspended animation.”

“Kiss me.” she ordered running her fingers through my hair and across my shoulders. “I love you.”

--

“Do not talk to me, you killed him!” I shouted slamming my front door in the face of Severus Snape, the bastard who has pushed Hogwarts from safety into the heart of the oven putting all the younger students at risk.

“Please, you’re the best I know at these kinds of things.” I started to walk away from the door. “It’s got nothing to do with the Dark Lord, Minerva.”

“Are you going to tell me you’re not a death eater?” I sneered opening the front door again.

“I wouldn’t insult your intelligence.”

“Then I refuse to help you.”

“It’s my daughter.” He said and I stopped, I’d heard his wife was pregnant. “She’s incredibly ill.”

I was still loath to believe him and he could tell, “Go to the Suspended animation ward at St Mungo’s right at the back you’ll see Elle sitting next to the smallest bubble, she’ll probably be in my clothes.”

I watched him walk down the path and apparate on the spot; I stormed inside and slammed a few doors as my cat watched an eyebrow raised. “Fine I’ll go and have a look.”

My heels echoed through the halls of St Mungo’s, a nurse called Gerry was walking with me carrying a cup of tea and a biscuit for Elle, she was a healer here apparently. I saw her curled up in the corner, dark hair tied up carelessly.

“Elle, Professor McGonagall is here. Eat this and if I come back and it’s still here I’ll imperious you.” Gerry smiled gripping her friends shoulder.

“Mrs Snape, your husband asked me to visit.”

“Did he?” she asked tearing her eyes from the bubble. “Her names Willow, she’s two months old and I’ve never held her.”

“What’s wrong?” I asked and sat in the spare chair as she told me everything, about how she thought it was her fault about how the healers kept trying to remove her from suspension. “And what about your husband, why isn’t he here with you?”

“He was for four days but then the Dark Lord came and threatened to kill us unless he carried on like before. So I hardly see him these days.”

She sighed and my heart went out for her, she wasn’t in this for anything less than love. Though I cannot understand what she sees in Severus, and this little girl may well be one of our best students in a few years. “I’ll see how I can help Elizabeth, I wish you the best.” I said and she gripped my hand and gave me a small smile before turning back to the bubble.

---

I watched in awe as Minerva McGonagall walked through my house and up to the empty nursery, glaring at Sev the whole time, they wove spell after incantation till the room glowed a soft pink. “You can bring your daughter home now.” She smiled and left without another word.

“How did you persuade her?” I asked gripped his waist as he ran fingers through my hair.

“You did it all, she wouldn’t have helped me if I hadn’t sent her to you, she saw how much pain you were in.” he whispered and I kissed him softly.

My hands gripped his neck tightly as I pressed myself against him, I needed to show him how much I love him, I need him to know. His grip tightened around my waist as my feet left the floor; he stood straight and walked me towards the bedroom.

I hit the soft bed as the jogging bottoms were removed. “These are nasty.” He stated throwing them to the bin in the corner. “I need you to be strong for me Elle.” He whispered the words travelling across my neck as his lips kissed.

“Sev.” I whispered shaking my head and burrowing my face against his neck.

Hands gripped at my waist and lifted me through the air, my eyes held shut as his hands lifted my top and unclipped my bra, I looked at him scowling slightly. “You need a shower, my fingers slipped right out of your hair.”

“Bully.” I huffed letting my feet touch the floor but refusing to let him go. “Come with me.” I whispered as the shower turned on, it stopped immediately and he bent low to turn on the taps to run the bath. “Mango flavour please.”

I let him go and he cupped my chin laughing as my shyness. “What’s wrong with you?” he asked as I sat on the toilet in just my knickers watching him sort out the bathroom around me.

“Dunno, just sad.” I shrugged and he bent down to my level.

--

I looked into her deep brown eyes and suppressed a laugh and a sigh. “Why, your baby can come home, you can hold her in that room and you have me.”

“I can hold her?” she asked, I may not have mentioned that, I grinned nodding and she jumped onto me. “You are perfect!”

“Now can we have a nice relaxing bath please?” I asked and she slipped out of her knickers and into the steaming water, I watched her muscles relax in her back before joining her, hugging her waist as her head hit my shoulder.

I pressed soft kisses to her neck and she slid further into the water, her skin flowing against mine, the hot air teamed with the soft mango coming from the bubbles and Elle naked against me, pushed every worry from my mind I forgot about the Dark Lord, I forgot about Potter, I forgot that I was a murderer, I forgot that my daughter was at deaths door. I was just me and she was just Elle.