Hunting: Chapter 4

Hey guys!

So here it is the long awaited chapter 4 =]

Hope you like it :P i made it extra long. :P

Enjoy! =]

______________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4

‘’Kenzie,’’ Richie shouted from downstairs, ‘’I’m back.’’

Stretching out, I sat up from where I was lying on the bed. Tyler was lying next to me, still with his arms around me, and Chris was asleep on the chair. I poked Tyler in the stomach and he shoot up kicking Chris in the processes. Suppressing a laugh, I stood up and walked to the door.

‘’Richie is back.’’ I told them. ‘’Come on lets go.’’ I said, waving my hand for them to follow.

Chris was sprawled across the floor while Tyler was sitting on the bed rubbing his eyes. They both stood up and followed me out the door and down stairs. When we reached the bottom Tyler pulled me back, as Chris walked on towards the lounge room. I looked back at him with a frown. He was already staring down at me from a few steps up the stairs, with a sad look on his face.

‘’What is it Tyler?’’ I asked confused.

‘’Watch him, okay? We can’t trust him straight away.’’ He said moving down on the steps.

‘’I know that Tyler.’’ I said.

‘’I know, I’m just reminding you.’’ He said walking past me, ruffling my hair with his hand.

Ugh! I stormed past him in a huff and walked straight into the lounge room, I hate when he does that. I could hear his silent chuckle as I walked past him, he was so UGH! Again I hate when he does that to my hair.

Walking in to the lounge room I saw Richie standing next to a guy, the new guy. I stopped mid step. He was tall and had sandy blond hair. His green eyes were staring directly at me. He was defiantly good-looking, I thought. He had a nicely cut jaw line and his features suited his face shape. He was still looking at me when I looked at his eyes. He looked shocked to see me for some reason or another. He smiled at me when he caught my eye. I blushed, realising that I was staring at him. I quickly composed myself. Straightening myself up and turning my gaze towards Richie.

‘’They have all left.’’ I assured him. ‘’Kim and Dean have left on the plane, while Michael and Amber have gone to get Frank. They should be back by next week, maybe sooner maybe later.’’ I said shrugging my shoulders, not really knowing when.

‘’Alright,’’ Richie said as he walked towards the dresser opening the second drawer, pulling out another plane ticket as I had done earlier. He walked back to stand next to the new guy again, ‘’this is Lucas. Lucas this is Mackenzie,’’ he gestured towards me, ‘’and these two are Chris and Tyler.’’ He said as he walked to them and stood in between the two, pointing towards them as he said their names.

‘’Hello,’’ we all spoke in unison, ‘’welcome to our home.’’ I continued, opening out my arms in gesture of the room, while the boys just stood there with blank faces and defending stance.

Turning to Richie I asked, ‘’Have you filled him in?’’

‘Yes, but only on the basics . . . ,’’ he paused, ‘’Kenzi could I have a word?’’ he asked as he started to retreat the room, nodding his head for me to follow.