When Will My Hot Prince Come And Save Me From My Hell Hole? ch.14

Srry that it took so long!!

I had it all written and started typing it out on Tuesday, but after the second page, it just didn't flow right so I had to change it. But I couldn't come up with anything until Saturday night! :)

So, I'm really srry guys, but enjoy! :)

Chapter 14

"Really, Tay you found a spell! That's awesome!" I practically yelled into the phone.

"God Ady, I'm not deaf, no need to yell!" Tay said jokingly." So when do you wanna try the spell?"

"Now!! But you have to come here cause Clayton won't let me outta sight after the whole 'almost getting killed by a werewolf' thing last night.' I said sheepishly.

"Ok then I'll be over in a few, bye Ady."

I practically sprinted into my closet and threw on a pair of skinny jeans and a plain purple tee. Before sprinting down the stairs, almost tripping down the staircase twice. But could you really blame me?? I mean come on I will finally remember everything and everyone again!

Queue happy dance.

"Ady what the heck are you doing?" Clayton said raising his eyebrow as he entered the room. He probably heard me coming down the stairs.

"I'm happy dancing cause Tay found a spell!!" I screeched.

"Ding, Ding, Dong, Ding." the door sang.

"I'll get it." Clayton yelled and appeared at the door before I could blink.

Damn he's fast.

[Tay's Point of View]

"Claricia marrago bulimic." I chanted. Black smoked swirled around me, engulfing me in its darkness, transporting me to Ady's front door. This way is so much easier then just walking here.

Being a witch rocks, being a bitch......ya not so much.

I rang the doorbell and waited for Ady to open the door. I slide my tote bag down my arm and searched through it retrieving the spell scroll. The door opened, while I dug the scroll out, so I didn't bother looking up before I started talking. "Omg, Ady your so lucky cause this is the only spell that cures amnesia, and I had to wrestle my frickin brother to get it." I said jokingly.

I mentally cursed when I dropped the scroll on the ground. I bent down to pick up the scroll when another persons hand grabbed it, but it was a big manly hand. I tilted me head, but instead of looking up, I was holding my head in pain cause my head collided with something hard.

I looked up again to see a guy about the same age as me with brownish blond hair, and glowing green eyes. He was also rubbing his head, while holding the scroll in his other hand.

"Hopefully you don't do that every time someone opens the door." the guy said in a soft velvety voice, it was as smooth as ice.

"I'm so sorry." I averted my gaze to my shoes, feeling my cheeks heating up with blush.

I felt my chin being tipped up, I glanced into the greenest green eyes I have ever seen. And we just stood there starring at each other.

[Ady's Point of View]

I let Clayton open the door, but then I had a sudden craving for a granola bar so I quickly grabbed a chocolate dipped caramel bar. Mmmmmm.......

I leisurely walked back to the front door, what the hell is taking Clayton and Tay so long?

I walked toward the open door to find Tay and Clayton standing there looking at each other. Clayton was holding Tay's face in his hand while Tay stood there blushing as red as a tomato. I cleared my throat, causing them to jerk away from each other.