chapter 2

After an hour of crying inside her car . Pounding on the steering wheel. She decided to go to a bar . She thinks that she need a drink to take her minds off to what happen . She needs to forget even if it's only a little time . She decided to go to her favorite bar . She drives fast to the speed limits the other drivers are getting mad at her reckless driving . They are shouting at her but she don't care she just want to have fun and forget about erwan . She loved him and still loving him . She's just hurt and vulnerable right now and all she thinks is him . He's laugh his eyes everything about him .

When she reached the bar she just park at one side . And climbed out of her car and walk at the entrance .
The bouncer nod at her
"Good evening miss anne " he said smiling but she doesn't acknowledge him
The bouncer was a little confused because anne always smile at her and acknowledge his greetings to her .
She just walk inside not even glancing at him .
She go straight to the bar
The bartender ask him
"The same drink miss anne ? Margarita?" The bartender ask smiling because anne is her ultimate crush and she's one of her nicest customer.

"No not for tonight , give me a blue label one bottle " anne said to the bartender he was dumbfound for a moment . And just do his job and give anne her order.

Half an hour anne was drunk she drink half of the bottle . She spotted vhong navarro sitting at the left side of the bar . She was tipsy and walk to vhong table holding the bottle of whiskey

He was alone drinking also
She stop infront of vhong's table. He was looking at his drink
"Hey vhongskie" anne greets vhong
Vhong look up "hey annie!"he said laughing
He is also drunk like anne
"Hey sit with me "
Anne sit besides vhong

"Why are you here? Are you alone ?where's vice? Are you with erwan ? With your friends? Are you drunk? What's the problem?" Vhong asked fast rambling and then laugh.

"Hey!"she hiccup"one questions at a time"she laugh hiccup " no I'm not with anybody but now you're here so im with anybody now "she laugh again ."im not drunk do i look like drunk ?"laughing.

"No i think you are fine"he laugh while saying

"Come on let's drink!!"she said while pouring her and his glass with whiskey.
She raise her glass and said "fuck you erwan ! "
Vhong stare at her and also raise her glass saying" she's a bitch!!" He shouts

"Cheers!" They say both at the same time and drank the whiskey .

While they were drinking some couples walk in front of their table holding hands the boy was whispering to the girl that made her giggle and kiss the boy in front of them . Anne suddenly feel jealous of them . She hates erwan for leaving her like that . She remember their happy moments together . All of the struggles that they both conquer without fear and now he just throwing it away like that .
"What an asshole ! He's just going to dump you !" She shouts to the couple
"What's your problem miss? Get a life " fire back the boy .
"I don't have a life now" she laugh-cried
"Sooorrryyy man" vhong said to the guy

And the girl pull him "come on babe "

Vhong turn to anne "hey annie are you okay?"he asked worry is visible to his voice

"Of course im okay !" Anne said she raise her glass "Cheers!!" She drink

Vhong hold her wrist soothing her
"Tell me what's wrong ? "
Anne didn't answer her and took his shot straight up .

And then suddenly she burst out crying "fuck you erwan" she sobs . She lean to vhong shoulder and cried he put his arm around her shoulder

"It's going to be okay anne " he said
Then later on anne calmed down .

He can smell her perfume she smells like jasmine flowers and he likes it so much he can't help himself sniff her .

He stands up and pull anne to the dance floor

"Lets dance! Let's get this party baby !"
" yeyyy!"anne shouts

He dance sexily some girls gape at him . One girl dance with him she turn her back at him and grind her butt to his manhood.
She was having a great time and then some boy come nearer to her and hold her waist and pull her closer to him . She dance with him but then the guy put his hands down to her body. She feel uncomfortable with him now .

And then vhong come to her and pull her away from the guy

"Fuck off man " he said to the guy angrily

He pulls her at the corner of the dance floor . He holds onto her waist and pull her closer to him . He saw the other guy staring to anne that's why he pull her closer .

They were to close for just a friend. He stare at her face . Her eyes were a little puffy from crying but she's still look so beautiful.

She hold to his neck pulling his face closer to her . His hands were rummaging to her body she was so beautiful and carefree his mind was telling to back off but he was to drank to stop . He grabs her butt and caress her there. She can feel his hardness in front of her . She stare at him and pull his face closer her until they are inches apart .

"This isn't right anne" he said to her while staring

"I know " and then she kisses him passionately. He bites her lower lip and thrust his tongue to her . Tasting the sweet and bitter taste of the whiskies they drink . They were like that for 3 minutes she was losing her breath so she pulls away but he pulls her again to him . He feels like a lucky man . Her lips is so addicting .

They are too drank to notice that some guy take a picture of them while they are at in intimate position . The guy smile to his satisfaction.

She wants him and he knows it .

"Lets get out of here " he whisper to her. She just nod and pull her to the exits