The Farwell Chapter.

So the time has come...

You may not like this, but this story is finished. I know I'm gonna get like a billion "Please continue!" Comments, but I gotta say I just can't. I've began go feel like this story, do I even call it that? Well anyways, it isn't that much fun to write anymore, it feels like a chore just to update for you guys.

Don't get me wrong I love all of the fans and supporters, they mean a lot to me.

I just feel like it's time to finish this.

I hope everyone understands and isn't angry, if so then oh well. I'd really like to focus on my more serious works such as Star Wars: Outcast, and some future fanfics of mine.

I just want to say this one last time, thank you for all of your support. No one knows how much it means to me. When I first posted I got worried, I felt like it was stupid, like It wouldn't do well, but it suddenly became one of the highest read stories in the star wars section! I am incredibly grateful.

This story is hard to end because well, it isn't exactly a story. It's just random, I originally planned to try and do a few more chapters but I just don't have any inspiration now so here we are.

I hope I made you laugh or touched you in some way with this story. Sorry it's coming to an end but it's for the best. Thank you for everything, may the force be with you.