Chapter 9 [ Part 1 ] - Blood☣

❝Ⓜⓨ Ⓑⓔⓢⓣ Ⓕⓡⓘⓔⓝⓓⓢ Ⓑⓡⓞⓣⓗⓔⓡ❞

°Chapter 9° [ Part 1 ]

♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂

Blood.

***

"Stop! She is your daughter! She is our daughter!" My dad yelled, trying to be cautious and not get too close. I froze, hoping the knife would not open my skin and cause blood to gush out. I stood there shaking. I didn't mean to do it and she knew it. She always blamed everything on me.

"She got me fired from my Job, Rob! Everything that happens is always her fault!" My mother got firmer with the knife in her hand, still against my neck. I tried not to gulp.

My dad ran up the alarm system in our house and pressed the emergency button. Once he pressed it, the alarm sounded through the house very loudly. My little hands were still shaking.

I looked up to see my moms eyes fill with worry. She looked down at me and grabbed me and ran upstairs. I could hear my dad yelling and shouting but it was hard to hear him over the alarm. 

My face was so moist from all my tears and sweat.

My mom locked my bedroom door and tossed my fragile body onto the bed. Her face was red and filled with hate and rage. She paced around the room panicking. Then the police busted through the door and tackled my resisting mother. 

It hurt to see my mom like this. I remember when we were actually happy and she wasn't an alcoholic. 

She's in prison.

***

"What the..." Nicks eyes followed the blood as his words trailed off. My eyes were still widened. I was scared to go into the living room and see something that  I do not want to see. 

Nick started to open the door to the living room as I trailed behind.

Dylan.

He was on the floor, passed out. I knelt down trying to get a closer look.

"Common bro wakeup!" I could see the worry on Nicks face as he tried to shake Dylan. 

"Where's he bleeding from?" I asked. I looked around and didn't see any wounds. Before I could do a full inspection, Nick snatched Dylan from the ground and started to carry him away. 

"Desa! Desa!" I screamed until Desa came downstairs and saw the sight of her unconsious brother. We all ran to Nicks car and made our way to the hospital.

♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂

Nick sat beside me in the hospitals lobby as he tapped his foot rapidly. I looked over at Desa who was sitting on the other side of me. She looked nervous and sad, obviously. 

A doctor suddenly walked into the room and Nick hopped to his feet. "What happened doctor?" Nick blurted out eagerly.

"He seemed to have lost a lot of blood." The doctor started to explain.

"What? How?" Desa hopped off her seat and asked.

"Well he seemed to have multiple cuts on his rists, and a few were very deep and were right on his vein." 

Desas face suddenly looked horrified. She didn't really seem suprised but she seemed hurt or scared. I walked over to her and hugged her from behind.

Why would Dylan cut himself? And why wasn't Desa suprised?

♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂

 A/N: Okay guysssss soo I left you at ANOTHER cliffhanger(; HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A GIF OF NICKY AND NICK NOTICING THE BLOOD -------->

Well I hope this satisfies you for at least a day or two... this only PART 1 of Chapter 9 sooo yeah, it's really short but school has been keeping me busy so far -.-' 

Well anyways, VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU ARE ON WATTPAD(; Ha!

~Jojo xoxoxo