A Wonderful Fortuitous Love

8.

Title:

A Wonderful Fortuitous Love

Author:

owlsarelovely

Ongoing/Completed?

Completed

*Harry Potter Fan Fiction*

Blurb:

“You see, Draco Malfoy, without your sarcastic replies to endure each morning and that arrogance only you could carry, I find myself somewhat missing you.”

Draco Malfoy never thought he’d love anything more than he loved apples. That was until Hermione Granger came back into his life four years after the war. Bound together by an Unbreakable Vow, both must learn to live and work with the other for a year in order for Draco to marry the woman that will restore the Malfoy reputation, while Hermione was to continue on with her work and commitment to Ron, the man she had always hoped to someday marry. In the constant presence of a Mudblood and a pure-blooded prat, someone’s going to crack. But people change. Feelings change. Life changes. And sometimes, you might, maybe, perhaps, accidentally, coincidentally, unintentionally, find yourself in love with the person you never planned to. But how can you be with someone when you made a Vow to leave their life forever?

In a world of hatred, deals, lies, guilt, betrayal and jealousy can these two people, destined to be enemies, find love?