So, Who Are You...And Why Are You Sitting On My Couch? _-Chapter 7-_

Recap:

"DELLA!" It mannaged to murmmer. I looked closer and under the yellow of the street lamp I saw Matts pale face. He was sitting a puddle of his blood. Great, one more person to worry about.

Chapter 7 story start:

I rushed inside and called the cops. Ashley was out side on the ground preforming CPR on Matt. I heard the sirens and te darkness was all of a sudden periced with red and blue strobs. MAson was still in the bathroom sobbing.

"Mason, Stay in here I'm going to go help Matt. Ok?" He nodded and grabbed my hand to pull me to the floor and into his lap.

"Why do you like Matt more than me?" His question suprised me.

"Because i have known him longer and I'm not being forced to marry him." He nodded and let me go.

Outside Ashley was crying with racking sobs that shook her whole body. Her hand was covering her mouth. The ambulance tecnitions(sp) let her in the ambulance with Matt. The police left. The Ambulance departed for the hospital. The night was black and silent. Cold, santa anna winds came in from the north and chilled me to the bone. I walked back into the lighted warmth of my home. The shower was running in the bathroom and i knocked on the door.

I got no response.

"Mason?"

Nothing

"Mason?!"

Still nothing.

"Mason, open the door."

Scilence. The water hiting the bottom of the bathtub.

"Mason, Please open the door."

A falling sound, then a thump.

"MASON!" I screamed getting worried. I kicked in the door. Mason was sitting on the floor in his boxers covered in blood. His eyes were unrospnsive but once in a while he would take a deep sighing breath. He had cut one of the mahor vains in his wrist. FUCK!

I slapped his face and splashed some cold water on him. I put a towel on his arm and put slight prussure on it to try to stop the bleeding. What was i even doing? there was a small peice of leaf paper on the floor, I picked it up and read it.

I think I love her. I think I want her. I think I'm readyfor her to change me. I want to change. But she hates me. She hates me. She hates me. I love her and She hates me. Its been a short while, but love at first sight. I love how she is. I love her eyes. I love her voice. He wants to touch her. He is a monster. I love her, I would never touch her without her permission. But she hates me. And I'm not worthy of her love. I'd rather die.

"Mason." I said softly. He looked up at me. He was getting better. He touched my face.

"I need you." He whispered. In that few seconds i could seewhat our parents knew. We were meant to be together. We were meant for eachother.

"I love you." I whisperd and kissed his cheek.

*****************************************************

Yes short, I know, I'm sorry, ill try to get out more soon.

love ya :*:*<3

niki