Chapter 22:I wish for her to do this

I was still in the hospital, and they were feeding me a lot of food, and I mean a mountain of food. It was to get me healthy for the baby, not that I was complaining. I'm as hungry as a bear on steroids.

"Blake, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure," He says.

"Where is the king?" I asked.

"That isn't important right now, Sophia."

"Well, it's important to me Blake. The man made people torture me, and to top it all off, I almost lost our baby Blake! He starved me to death, which nearly killed us both!"My hand was on my now-showing stomach when Blake approached and wiped a single tear from my cheek; I hadn't even realized I was crying.

"I know Sophia, I'm so sorry I let this happen to you and our unborn child, but I promise you and our baby will never be harmed again."

"Thank you, Blake, but I need to know what happened to him because it's killing me."

At this point, I was sobbing uncontrollably because if he was still alive and wanted to come back for me and my unborn child, he would torture me and kill him after he was born.

"At the moment, he is in our dungeon being tortured by his mate," I couldn't bear the thought. "W-w-what his own m-m-mate?"

"Yes, Sophia, he tortured her, her entire life and didn't care but I asked her to leave him for you to kill"

"Blake, I think she should kill him I don't want to do something like that when I am not the one who deserves it, she has more rights than me."

"Whatever makes you happy."

"Thank you, Blake, may I speak with her?"

"Um, sure, I'll have someone bring her here for you."

It's been half an hour since I asked Blake to get the king's mate, and it nearly broke my heart when he told me that he tortured her. At least now I know why she didn't help me; she was afraid that he would hurt her, I heard a knock at the door jolted me out of my thoughts.

"Hello, Sophia, you requested me?"

"Yeah, hello... I'm sorry, but I don't know what your name is."

"O my apologies, my name is Arra-Bella the 4th, and I never got the chance to introduce myself during our last encounter."

"It's okay, but Arra-Bella, how long have you been a prisoner under his rule?" I asked as she looked down at the ground.

"Ever since my brother discovered we were mates, he has wanted to kill me but then he learned of the whole sibling mate bond and I have been a prisoner ever since, he only makes me dress nice when we go to other people but in long-sleeved things that cover all my cuts and bruises. He even kept me locked in an attack room just so nobody could see what he does to me. Hes not even really my brother I was adopted when we were both young."

"I'm so sorry I shouldn't have asked." 

"No, it's fine that you asked it feels like a little weight has been lifted off my shoulders but the hardest for me was when he killed our children in front of my eyes right after they were born."

"O my god why?"

She was silent for a moment before I said, "I'm sorry."

"No, no, it's fine, it's just that it's difficult to talk about it because he just did it with no emotion what's so ever. He said that he will not give his throne to anyone, not even his own child 5 of them died because of his greenish but I'm expecting my 6th. Finally, I can be happy without him killing the next heir"

"Wait, is it a boy or a girl?"

"It's a boy at 8 months."

"Aww, congratulations."

"Thank you and congratulations to you as well."

"Thank you, but I need to tell you something."

"Yes?"

"Blake said you had to spare your mate so I could kill him, right?"

"Yes?"

"I believe you should do it because you deserve it."

"Really? Thank you, you have no idea how long I have waited to do that, and now it can bring me peace."

"You're welcome... hey, how old are you?"

"Well, I am about 1090 years old?"

"Wow, that's old, but the book said you came out of hiding when you were 300?"

"That's a lie; I've been alive for much longer but was kept hidden."

"You look so young I'd never have guessed, but how old was your first child if you don't mind me asking?"

"He would now have turned 602 next month."

"Wow!"

"Haha, I know you're tired. Good night, Sophia."

"Goodnight, Arra-Bella."

She soon left, and Blake entered the room and sat in the hospital's chair beside me, slowly drifting off into the darkness, hoping, wishing that this nightmare is finally over.