Dromroom Escapades

Calum😜💋
Can't wait to see you babe. 😜

Lily🌺
You just want me for my body

Calum😜💋
I'm offended that you would even say that Lil.
I love you.

Lily🌺
Uh-huh.. Sure.

Calum😜💋
😔

I smiled looking at his text before locking my phone again. We were about to turn into his college parking lot anyways, I would just text him when we were on our way up to his dorm. "So what do you two have planned for today?" My mom asked as she parked the car.

"I don't know. Maybe watch a movie? Go get something to eat?" My mom smiled, nodding her head.

"Sounds lovely."

"What are you going to do with Jake?" I asked, unbuckling my seatbelt.

"Oh he was asking about some new clothes and shoes so we'll be doing that." She replied with a smile.

"Sounds good. Do you want to meet up for dinner again then?"

"Oh no sweetheart, you and Calum can spend the whole day together. Just be back around nine so we can be home by ten okay honey?" I smiled happily.

"Thanks mom."

"Of course. I know it must be hard not seeing him everyday any more. I would be devastated." I nodded my head slowly.

"Yeah.. It's a little tough I guess. We talk all the time but that's different than seeing him."

"Of course, of course." She said walking next to me and putting her arm around me. "But I know you two will be together for a long time. You're perfect together, truly."

"Thanks. I know it's sort of cheesy but I do love him a lot." She laughed.

"It's not cheesy at all honey. It's just funny to think about how you two barely talked before and now look at you." I laughed with her. "And I think it's also brought you and your brother closer together."

"I guess.. I mean, we fight less. I think it's mainly Jake has to play nice with us otherwise if the three of us do something Calum will get angry at Jake if he's mean to me." My mom laughed lightly.

"Well whatever it may be, I hope that you and Jake finally become friends."

"Yeah, I'd like that." I said as I pulled out my phone again to text Calum. Surprisingly, I meant what I said.

----

"See you later mom!." I said with a grin as she pushed my brother out the door who was glaring at Calum and I.

"See you later sweetheart. Goodbye Calum." She blew us both a kiss before exiting the room, leaving the door open behind them. I could hear Jake complaining but Calum and I were laughing too hard. Calum stepped towards me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Hey." He kissed my forehead lightly.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I've been waiting to see you for a week."

"No, for like six days Calum." I corrected him, rolling his eyes as I stepped out of his hold. His hands encircled my wrist as I moved away from him.