Chapter 3

~YAY my birthday!!.... sarcasm people~

*knock knock*
"Leave" I groan.
*Knock Knock*
"Get lost"
*KNOCK*
"I'm going to punch you"
*KNOCK.  KNOCK.  K.N.O.C.K!!*
"Come in" I spoke sweetly. I grab my pillow and prepare myself when Ash walks in. I throw it at her.
"Bitch! I told YOU to leave!" I yelled.
"Bitch, today is your birthday" Ash comments.
"Ahh shizzles" she rolls her eyes and claps her hands twice when all of a sudden a group of the pack girls came in with cases that were covered with pink glitter. Oh no. No no no no. Hell naw! Any curse word you could think of that's what I thought in my mind. Like NO ONE will 'glamour' ME up.
"W-wat dafuq are you guys going to do with me" I say as I crawl to the corner bringing my knees to my chest in a protective manner.
"Hmm I don't know maybe just... add a bit of blush over there, some stokes over there.... and maybe to top it all off, a pink bow?" Ash smirks as the girls giggle behind her. They walk near me preparing themselves for the worst because as far as anyone knows do NOT put makeup on ME. Then Ash tackles me to the ground. Sometimes I wish she could just lay off the frappé's...
Then Ash starts tying me to a chair while the girls get everything ready. Noooo not the nail polish!!!!
"F*** naw will you guys be putting nail polish, blush, lipstick, pink stuff, or anything that makes me look too cute cuz' I SWEAR I will kill you! Keep in mind, I know where all of you brats live!" I laugh like a maniac as I start falling asleep. Damn how much ice cream did I have last night?
#*#*#*#*#*#*
"What do you think" spoke Ash. I had eye-liner on, mascara and some of the basic stuff.
"Wat dafuq did U guys do to me"
"It's called a favor"
"Never heard of it"
"Of course you didnt"
"Exactly"
"Wat?"
"Nun bishhh now move" I push her out of my way and look at the dress they brought in. I've got to admit that dress was definitely my style. It was a strapless dress and it was white and black. From the waist up it was white and the waist down it was black. It went down just below my knees. I mean it was my birthday not a funeral but these people seem to know what I like... I like the way they think. Hmm classic.... I slipped it on carefully over my head and put on my black converse. Hehehe these people will never notice, operation converse has just began. I crack my knuckles and head out the door while Ash waited outside patiently.
"What took you so long?"
"Stuff"
"What kind of stuff? Are you thinking about Andy?" She wiggles her eyebrows.
"Naw, not the way you think about Terrence so... stfu"
"..."
"That's what I thought"
.....moments of silence.....
"I like your dress" I began.
"Your dress is better"
"What dafuq you mean, we're wearing the same dresses, it's your birthday too remember?"
"Oh I guess we are" she speaks proudly. I'm telling you guys, her stupidity/funniness keeps me sane.
"Wait... that doesnt make sense"
We walk into the large ball room we don't use and see it filled with people but what really catches Ash's and my eyes are that on the dance floor you could see Andy next to Terrence and his pack dancing with some of the girls from our pack that I didn't realize we're in our pack. A pang of jealousy hits me and I turn to Ash as she looks like she feels the same way. Eh probably too much ice cream... Oh well.
"Again, wat dafuq are they doing here?" Ash says.
"I don't know but-" Andy and Terrence look our way and smirk. "-I think they are on to us"
"Naw really?" Ash says with sarcasm clearly in her voice.
"Oh shaddup" I slap her arm, not too hard though. Andy and Terrence keep looking but I avoid their gaze by looking down only to be met with another pair of black converse next to me.
"Ash guess what?"
"Wat?"
"Look at our shoes" I say pointing down.
"Oh gawd"
"Y'all need Jesus"
"Preach, just keep preaching"
"To lazy"
*Ash sighs*
"There are my two most favorite people in the world" I hear coming from in front. We look up to see Andy and Terrence staring down at us since they were like a foot taller.
"What do you want" I spat.
"All we wanted to say is, enjoy the night, while you can-" he evilly smirks at me. I slapped him hard but as my hand connected to his cheek I felt my hand he shocked but it felt weird. I then get this smell of strawberries and mint. Mmmmm minttttt..... Andy looks at me in disbelief. Wat wats wrong wolf caught your tongue?
"Wtf did you do that for!?" Terrence yells. Then he gets slapped by Ash. She sniffs the air and touches her hand as she stares at it. I hear Terrence mutter under his breath, 'kidnap'.... 'After' then I hear coming from Andys blabber mouth, 'our mates'.... 'adios vida buena' ..... 'Rip Terrence and Andy' then Terrence says.. again, 'preach'
.
.
.
.
Ash and me backed away running to my room as we started to discuss what we had just heard. Mates? We decided to go out to the party later and little did we know we were going to get kidnapped..... Oh well.
#*#*#**#*#*#*