Chapter 12

🎈Next Day ( Monday Morning ) 🎈

💖Ari's POV💖

I'm not much of a manipulator, but as I sat in second period, I realized how well I did it. I also realized how easy it is to tell a guy a sob story about how hurt you were about the lie that your idiot enemy told, just to get him to do something for you. After Chresanto told people that we'd had sex, all the guys wanted to know what I was like. Gross, I know. But I seemed to be even more irresistable to these bitch ass niggahs of the school. So in a way, Chresanto just helped me blackmail his ass right back. How ironic.

I looked at Amy when I heard the click of the overall speaker in the class. The guy that did this huge favor for me, Trey, who happened to be on the basketball team with Chresanto , didn't say anything, but only played the recording that I'd given him:

Chresanto-What?

Me-Fuck you mean, "what"? You know what you did!

Jaden looked at me when recognized my voice. I just kept the indifferent expression on my face and listened to the rest of tge recording:

Chresanto-What did I do?

Me-It's just me and you here, you ain't gotta pretend for your hoes. You know that I never had sex with you.

Chresanto-Arianna, just because you've never had sex with me, doesn't mean that you didn't want to.

Me-I didn't! I was on the verge of not hating you, but you HAD to fuck it up!

Chresanto-I fucked it up?? YOU fucked it up! Yesterday you acted like you never even talked to me! The fuck was that about? I told everybody that I liked you! And I fucking meant it!

Me-I don't like you back, Chresanto! Plain and simple. So stop making up stupid lies! Because it's not going to change shit! Unless you're trying to piss me off even more.

You could even hear Chresanto sigh.

Chresanto-Ari, please. I really like you.

Me-Bye, August.

Everyone's eyes turned to me as the click of the speakers indicated that it was over.

Mr.Williams-Aight, let's just continue with class.

💬Lunch💬

💭Chresanto's POV💭

I honestly cannot believe the events of the day.

After the announcement that exposed Ari and I's conversation from last night, I'd been receiving serious hate from a lotta people who were cool with me before. All those hoes that I had were pissed off that I lied about Ari and I. All the guys, even those from the basketball team, were pissed because they wanted to know what Ari was like in bed. Even that new niggah, Jaden, been avoiding me. He been hangin with Ari a lot though. And Ray been with Amy. And Prod been workin on his music. Now I'm just in my dorm room watchin TV. I decided to take the rest of the day to myself.

Ari played her cards well. And even though I should be really pissed off at her, it turned me on even more that she could be bad when needed. I felt my member rise at the thought of Ari. I pictured her kissing me, while I grabbed her ass and she unbuttoned my pants...

A loud noise on the TV brought me out of my thoughts. Now I noticed the painful ass boner I had and got up to get in the shower.

Damn, I gotta have her.

💕Ari's POV💕

I laughed at Damien, another guy off the basketball team, as he did his interpretation of the expression that Roc made we heard the recording. As a thank you to Trey, I'd invited him and his whole table which included the basketball team, the football team, and a few cheerleaders to me, Amy, Ray, Prod and Jaden's table. Hey, might as well gain other people to talk to while I have major street credit.

Damien-Shit was funny as fuck!

Amy-Bet.

Ray-Even though that's my bro, what he did was fucked up.

Jaden-Forreal.

Trey-Yo, yo, I got a question for Ari that EVERYBODY been waitin for though!

Me-What's up?

Trey-Is you a virgin??

I looked Trey dead in his face and busted out laughing.

Me-Trey, nobody has ever penetrated my vagina before. Is that enough clarification?

Jaden-Damn, she got all proper with it!

Trey stood up on his chair to grasp everyone's attention.

Trey-Aye, we got a tight one over here!

The whole table was dying laughing, including myself. I was proud of my virginity and I'm never embarrassed to tell people that I am one.

I looked around at everyone's faces. I realized that I was missing this all along. Actual fun. Everybody don't have to be my friend, but it's nice for people to know that I'm not a total bitch. I'm not one to really care about what people thought, but my new found group of aquaintances surely thought I was pretty cool. And despite what I thought about them before, they weren't that bad either.

Prod-Yo, we should have a party. My cousin got a big ass house over on King Street. I'll just ask to use it.

Damien-Can we bring alcohol?

Trey-And weed?

Damien-And other people?

Trey-And weed?

Amy-Will there be food?

Trey-And weed?

Me-Niggah!

Prod-Trey, PLEASE bring yo weed so you can shut the fuck up. And yeah.

Trey-Turn the fuck up.

Me-Yo ima put this shit on twitter. You gon have like everybody in this city there.

Prod-I'll retweet it.

Jaden-Oh yeah, he is the one with the fans and shit.

Prod-You mad, son?

Jaden-Niggah.

I rolled my eyes at the two.

Life was being pretty good right about now.

👣That Night👣

💭Chresanto POV💭

I checked myself in the mirror before I left. Totally sus, I know, but I wanna make sure I looked good. Ari tweeted earlier about a party and Prod retweeted it so that his fans could see. So I knew it would be blowed as fuck. Which is why it was important to make my move.

Since I no longer have hoes at school, I called up my dopeboy from LA to send me some of his hoes. I wasn't gon do nothin with them. They just gonna come to the party and be all up on me to make Ari jealous. When she in her feelings, she's always vulnerable. And that's the perfect time to sweet talk her.

__________________________

I KNOW , I KNOW , IMM LATE AF I APOLOGIZE !! my plan was to update BEFORE school began last monday , but that happened not . therefore , ( although its short af ) imma just give yall what i'd already written . ie been really busy with tryna stay on top of assignments and crap for high school ( #FRESHMANSTATUSSSSSS AYEEE ) lol and imm tryna be all friendly and shit to people who'll only matter for a few years so PLEASE dont curse me tf out lol . and thiss weekend i went thru this whole SITUATION SHIT about this guy andddddd i basically shut down for a couple of days but imm tryna get back so ' you lil nigglets bettah , check mah french ' { French , Tyler the Creator ft Hodgy Beats } I LOVE YOU GUISEEEE ! 😘😘