Chapter18

*Ashton's pov*

This had not turned out how I had planned and I was 100% sure Lou would never want to go out again with me. We were walking back to the car and nothing was really said until I took Lou's hand and spun her around to face me.

"Right okay, tonight didn't turn out the way I planned, my nerves got the best of me. I know you probably don't ever want to go out with me again and you just want to be friend but I need to let you know that I really really like you Lou. " I said.

She just kind of stood there slightly shocked before slowly leaning in and kissed me.

"I really really like you to Ashton, and I was really really nervous and i'm sorry I said to Calum , Luke and Charlie to join us in bowling I kind of ruined our date, I'm sorry." She said.

"It isn't your fault, I made it so awkward that if they didn't come we would have never had as much fun as we did" I said.

"I guess I could of gone worse" she laughed.

"Can we try again? But even though I know you are going to say no to what i'm about to say, i'm going to say it anyway. I know I seem like a boring weird idiot right now after this date but I was wondering will you be my girlfriend , I know it is a bit soon but" I said.

"Yes, but if it keeps being this awkward that is it back to being friends" she said. She said yes even after such a horrible date!

"So why haven't you said anything to me about your gig tomorrow?" Lou asked as we headed back to the car.

"Well I was planning to ask you tonight but since you already know "I replied.

"No , go on" she said.

"Okay okay , Lou I was wondering if maybe tomorrow you wanted to come to a gig me and the boys are doing" I said laughing.

"Yes, I would be delighted toooo !" She said sticking her tongue out.

We drove home singing along to the radio, and the nervousness had gone away. Maybe next time it will go better... I hope. We finished off the night with a few food night kisses before Lou headed back to her house and I to mine.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

*the next day*
*lou's pov*

Last night didn't go down as one of the best nights in history, but at least Ashton asked me to be his girlfriend and invited me to the gig.

Ashton was picking me up at 5pm so we can grab some food then head over to where ever the gig is for 7pm.
I couldn't wait to tell everyone that Ashton asked me out ! I wonder if anyone knew yet? No doubt in my mind I would have over 10 messages and a lot of missed calls from everyone.
I went down stairs and got some breakfast and brought it back upstairs to eat while I picked out what to wear. My house phone rang and I ran to answer it just incase it was mum but it wasn't

"SO TELL ME EVERYTHING ! I'VE CALLED YOU LIKE OVER TWENTY TIME!" Stuart said all excited down the phone.

"Just come round to my house and I will explain what happened." I replied.

"BUT I'M IN MY ONESIE AND I NEED TO SHOWER. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED LIKE NOW" he said.

"Just come round here in your onesie and bring fresh clothes and just shower here!" I replied , then hung up the phone.

5 minutes later I heard the screeching of Stuarts cars breaks outside the house. I ran down stairs and opened the door.

"Okay I don't think anyone seen me in my onesie" Stuart joked. I told Stuart how awful it had gone but the how good the date turned out and how I was Ashton girlfriend.

"Wow you guys are going very fast, by the sound of it you will be married by next week" Stuart joked.

"Oh shut up " I said.

"So what food do you have in your house?" Stuart asked.

"Nothing, do you want to go get McDonalds since it is almost 12?" I asked.

"Yeah sure, I will just pop out and go to the drive thru . Will you just have your usual?" Stuart said putting his shoes back on.

"Yeah" I shouted as he left the house.

I lay down on my bedroom floor (carpet) and just tried to process all that has happened recently. To think of it ever since that time Ashton kissed me at my party, Kim and I aren't as close. I'm closer with Stuart or Lottie, it's just a bit weird how she doesn't talk to me when it is us two only if it is a big group. Something seems up with that, note to self find out what is wrong with Kim.

I went in for a shower, because I knew it would take a while for Stuart to get back. When I came out the door bell rang and I ran down and opened it with just a towel on.

"Oh hello Ashton" I said popping my head out the door.
"Can I come in?" He said .
"Right I am going to close this door and in a minute you open it and come in okay?"I said.

The look of confusion on Ashton's face was hilarious. I quickly ran upstairs to my room put on underwear and flung on shorts and a top and wrapped my wet hair in a towel.

"Sorry about that" I said when I came back down stairs a couple of minutes later.

"It'a okay, what were you even doing?" He asked.

" I had just got out the shower and I was only in a towel and I thought you were Stuart bringing back the McDonalds" I said.

"Aww okay, I was just coming back from the shops when Stuart was goings so he offered to pick me up some McDonalds and said just to come here. " Ashton said.

"Aww okay, so are you excited about tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah i'm really excited, hopefully a lot more people turn up this time. Our fan base is getting bigger because we've upload a lot more cover videos on YouTube" Ashton said.

"Yeah, i'm subscribed to you" I said sticking my tongue out at him.

Soon enough Stuart came back and we had our lunch, then Ashton left to get ready for tonight.

Stuart went in for a shower while I dried and straightened my hair and got dressed into something nicer.

" Stuart , do you think Kim has something against me she hasn't really been talking to me?" I said when Stuart came into my room when he was ready.

"I've noticed she hasn't been talking to you but she has been like that with the rest of us but mostly you . I seen her drawing dirty looks at you when you were talking to Ashton once." He said.

"You don't think she like Ashton or is jealous of me and Ashton?" I said.
There was a long silent pause in the room.

"No, she would of said something, she has never mentioned liking him before . Something else must be up with her " Stuart said reassuringly.

What if she likes Ashton? I mean we have literally just got together.

"I know how we can tell! Just try to get her to talk to you then get her Charlie Lottie and I to come with you and tell us all that you and Ashton go out and just see what her reaction is!" Stuart said.

"Yes that is a brilliant idea" I said .

Wait what if her reaction is bad, what if she does like Ashton, you're over thinking Lou.

__________________________

Thank you for reading, please leave a comment on what you think. <333