4

Beyoncé

Beyoncé decided to meet with her longtime college friend, Kelly, to catch up on their lives. She walked into Kelly's house & was greeted by her adorable son, Titan in her arms.

"Awww he's so yummy Kels. How many months now?" Beyoncé asked, taking the baby out of Kelly's hands.

"Well hello Kelly. Nice to see you my dear old friend." Kelly sarcastically greeted herself. Beyoncé laughed.

"I'm sorry Kelly. How you been?" Beyoncé said, properly hugging her best friend. They sat at the kitchen table since Kelly prepared lunch.

"Motherhood is tiring Bey! Titan is only 6 months, but he's a busy one."

"I know that feeling. Caidence was the same way, always touching things & crawling everywhere." Beyoncé said. She took at bite out of her BLT sandwich.

"Speaking of Miles, where is he?" Kelly asked.

"He's at school girl!" Beyoncé replied. Kelly laughed, forgetting the time of day it was.

"Look...I have mommy brain right now so I forgot. How soon did you go back to work?" Kelly asked.

"Probably when he was 7 months, but it's really when you feel like going back. I know you gotta start traveling again with your clients." Beyoncé said.

"Yeah and fortunately I can take time from being a personal stylist & just be in mommy mode. But enough about me, Michelle told me you have two new daughters...bitch spill the tea." Kelly said. Beyoncé rolled her eyes.

"They're Shawn's daughters you idiot & they're really sweet. They're practically grown so it's easy dealing with them." Beyoncé said.

"So they liked you from the start?" Kelly asked. Beyoncé shook her head.

"The youngest one did, and it took some time for the oldest to get used to me being around." Beyoncé said.

"When do you and Shawn get alone time? Every time I call you, y'all hanging out as a family." Kelly said.

"Girl....it's been a few weeks since we had a one on one date night." Beyoncé said.

"Don't be so focused on blending y'all family that y'all forget why y'all started dating and liking each other." Kelly said.

"True. I'll tell Shawn about a date night this week & see if it happens."

~~~~~
Marissa

Marissa went to her last class of the day, Art, & luckily she had a substitute teacher

Marissa went to her last class of the day, Art, & luckily she had a substitute teacher. Even if the teacher was there, she was going to talk to her friends and chill.

"Mari did you just see what TheShadeRoom posted about your dad?" Her friend Britney said.

"No, lemme see." Getting the phone, the gossip site posted side by side pictures of her dad & Beyonce, and speculated if they're together or not.

"That Beyoncé girl is really pretty. Is it true?" Marissa's other friend, Yarenis asked. Marissa was put in a tight situation. Do she tell her friends her dad is seeing Beyoncé, or act like it's just a rumor? She adores Beyoncé so why not.

"Yeah they are." Marissa said. Both friends reacted in a typical girlie way, happy for their friend.

"Awwww. Well how do you feel about her?" Yarenis asked.

"She's dope. My dad has never let us meet any of the women he dated so it's a big deal we met her. Don't be telling anyone this, but I really hope she'll be my stepmom one day." Marissa confessed.

"She seems mad cool, and for you to say that she must be really nice. Can we meet her? You know we follow her on Instagram." Britney said. Marissa laughed.

"Yeah I wanna meet her too. You know my mom hosts that mommy and me fundraiser every year for the cheerleading team, so maybe you can invite her." Britney said. Marissa thought about it. She never attended the event for her squad because her mom is in jail, but maybe Beyoncé will say yes.

******COMMENT,VOTE!******