Chapter 21: Deep Sleep

"Paul! Paul get the boys out of here, now!"

"Yes, agent!"

Robyn felt Harry nudge her side gently but anxiously,"Robyn? What's wrong?"

Before she could answer, her eyesight was killed by the sudden darkness of the room, causing Robyn to panic and take action. She stood up and shouted out loud, " SECURITY, GET THEM OUT OF HERE, NOW!"

Paul ran on stage along with 10 other body guards and they all crowded themselves around the boys, walking them out of the room as fast as they could.

"Everybody get out of the room, now!" Robyn shouted.

For a second, there was complete and utter silence, but then everybody came to their sences and began screaming and running to the exit.

"Paul, tell the boys that I'm fine and that I've already left with the audience. If I don't come out in 10 then... well, I've probably either been kidnapped or killed."

There was silence on the other end of the ear phone. "Paul?"

"Rodger that, Agent Jones..." the speaker said... but it wasn't Paul's deep, masculine voice. it was much more sinister, "but don't panic, what use would we have with you if you were dead?"

That's when Robyn realised the voice wasn't coming from her ear phone, it was coming from behind her. She slowly turned around and came face to face with the monster she had been raised to despise.

"Hello, Agent Jones... Having a pleasant day?"

"Shut it with the small talk, Dipshit. Why are you here?" Robyn asked with disgust evident in her voice.

The cold, evil man began to circle Robyn, looking her up and down.

"Same reason as last time. You should realise by now that I always get what I want in the end, no matter the consequences..." he whispered to her ear from behind. She was very aware that he was pressed up against her, and she didn't like it a single bit, but she didn't move. She needed to stand her ground.

"Oh, really? Please enlighten me with these 'concequences that'd fall if you didn't get what you want," Robyn hissed, folding her arms.

"Well, lets just say that if you don't come with me tonight, then, oh I don't know, maybe a tragity would spread the nation. Maybe millions of One Direction's fans... or Directioners, as they call themselves, will no longer be 'fans'. Maybe there will be newspaper articles claiming the boys' tragic deaths..."

"You wouldn't dare..." Robyn seethed, spinning around to face Beckitt.

"Well, I've already taken one down, it wouldn't be hard to do so to the others. I believe you've met Perrie? My best assassin?"

Robyn snorted, "Your best assassin? Next time, tell Perrie not to carry a gun around the place. Especially when I'm around..."

"But, Agent Jones, she wanted you to see the gun You see, the room you locked her in had a trap door. Genius inventions actually..."

Trap door?

Robyn seriously wanted to slap herself. She was a master when it came to trap doors, how hadn't she noticed? Ever since she was a small child she'd spot a trap door within seconds.

"Anyway... are you going to come with me, or am I going to have to kill a little boy band first?" Beckitt asked, picking some fluff off of his shoulder in a casual manner.

"Here's the deal, Dipshit. We fight here and now. No weapons, just fist to stomach, foot to face fighting. If you knock me out, take me. If I knock you out, you leave the boys out of the picture. You leave Harry, Liam, Louis and Niall out of the picture,"